Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
I guess the last active march applicants have their app being processed in Mexico, the slowest VO ever !!! Everyone else already got an answer
Very frustrating to have Mexico as the local VO
It could be because there are so many applicants applying from south america and being processed at MCVO ??? And maybe they are scrutinized even more then any other applicants.... That would be unfair though and I don't really beleive it.o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
not slower than Cairo VO . my 11 months . patience out . is it normal to be more than 12 months ?
I don't know if it is normal. Anyone could cheer us up with some positive answers ??? :(;):):):)

fara. CQ

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
05-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
11-05-2018
Med's Done....
13-05-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2019
I don't know if it is normal. Anyone could cheer us up with some positive answers ??? :(;):):):)
In our gcms notes, our application is complete and approved for PR since December 6th. It is positive. But still MCVO is making us wait in queue for the final step (in their words).

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
In our gcms notes, our application is complete and approved for PR since December 6th. It is positive. But still MCVO is making us wait in queue for the final step (in their words).
Jeeez.... That isn't exactly the kind of cheer up I like to hear... This should be an aweful waitin'... Why would they (MCVO) do such a thing, I wounder... :(o_O:mad:

Have you had to pass an interview ??? :confused::confused::confused:

fara. CQ

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
28-03-2018
AOR Received.
05-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
11-05-2018
Med's Done....
13-05-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2019
Jeeez.... That isn't exactly the kind of cheer up I like to hear... This should be an aweful waitin'... Why would they (MCVO) do such a thing, I wounder... :(o_O:mad:

Have you had to pass an interview ??? :confused::confused::confused:
No interview needed. Criminality passed. Notes clearly say, Next Step-PR. I don’t know what to say or comment about it all. I’m beyond happy knowing we don’t need to try to prove our relationship is genuine or hand over more documents, but at the same time so frustrated. We only want to be re-united.

Reactions: bergy2018

gisalala

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Honestly I don't think there are many applicants from South America. If you check any spreadsheet you will see that there is much more from India or Philippines ( and both VOs are much faster than Mexico)

And it is not about any red flags on the relationships that make they process so slowly, everyone that I know that is with Mexico VO have to wait at least one year to get an answer. They take such a long time to process any application, regardless of the applicants situation.

It could be because there are so many applicants applying from south america and being processed at MCVO ??? And maybe they are scrutinized even more then any other applicants.... That would be unfair though and I don't really beleive it.o_Oo_Oo_O

gisalala

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
Hello, sorry to hear that ! Hope u get an answer soon

With Mexico VO ALL applications are taking around 1 year, so I think you are still better than us :)

not slower than Cairo VO . my 11 months . patience out . is it normal to be more than 12 months ?

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Honestly I don't think there are many applicants from South America. If you check any spreadsheet you will see that there is much more from India or Philippines ( and both VOs are much faster than Mexico)

And it is not about any red flags on the relationships that make they process so slowly, everyone that I know that is with Mexico VO have to wait at least one year to get an answer. They take such a long time to process any application, regardless of the applicants situation.
Well well... Therefore, it would help a bit for the waiting game if we could know why MCVO could be so slow.:(o_O:(

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Anyone out there knows why a VO would be slower or faster than another one. Each VO should have some kind of quota to reach if they want to meet that 12 months deadline... o_Oo_Oo_O

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
I am so tensed these last days. This waiting game is raking my nerves. Almost 11 months from AOR1. Last news was from VO with AOR2 on Sept 3rd 2018. Worst is with my sponsor & unpaid representative status, we cannot link our paper application to an online account. I have to rely on the online tools (internet and phone) to get any kind of informations. And what informations it gives !!! Almost none !!! Remains the GCSM notes that I have requested but it will take another 4 to 6 weeks to get them !!! Another waiting game !!! ARRGGHHHH !!!

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Why you cant link? How many dependants you have?
I am the sponsor of the applicant. I have appointed myself the representative of the applicant. Since that I am the sponsor, I am an unpaid representative. Having a representative, the applicant cannot link to an account. And being unpaid, I cannot link either.
We do not have any dependant. Application includes me, the Sponsor (husband) and my wife, the applicant.

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Im the same of you and I was able to link
Thanks for your kind reply. :);):)

So, you're the same ?

1) You are the sponsor

2) Your are the representative of the applicant

3) You are an unpaid representative

4) You have linked the paper application to an online account

Maybe it is irrelevant but under which title have you linked your application ? Sponsor or representative ? :)o_O:)