****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Hey all,

Just looking for some input on my timeline:
App received: 29 March 2018
AOR: 26 April 2018
Medical Results Rec'd: 21 Sept 2018

We haven't heard anything since the medical results were received. I know it's within the 12 month period, but a lot of folks with similar timelines are getting AIP and landing interviews and it does lead the mind to worry! Is anyone else with a March app still waiting for any correspondence since the medical?

Here's the App status on ECAS:
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results; You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hello, did you applied for work permit??

Nabil.leb

Jan 7, 2019
We sent additional documents to the email provided in the fairness letter ,CPC-MISSISSAUGA, do we still have to uploaded the same documents on my GcKey or not ?

Yes, it will be better if you uploaded it on your GcKey.

I did the same thing

Nabil.leb

Jan 7, 2019
It turns out I got SA letter on Feb 1 then DM on Feb 5, still waiting for AIP

Hi,
Please can you explain something to me
What is the difference between SA and DM ?

I thought DM is the final step, so how DM came before AIP ?

Thanks

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hi,
Please can you explain something to me
What is the difference between SA and DM ?

I thought DM is the final step, so how DM came before AIP ?

Thanks
Usually, when we talk about DM, we refer to ECAS status, check here: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=ecas
ECAS only show [application received][inprogress][decision made]. When you click it, it will tell you that we sent correspondence to ABC on ****, please log in and check.

SA and AIP is a letter sent to your myCIC portal, the actual letter that matters.

I don't know why there is a time lag between two different systems, I guess different people updating different portals? If you check people's signature, you would also find AIP/SA/DM in all sort of orders.

Reactions: Nabil.leb

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
March 9 applicants update:
AIP on Feb 1, DM both side on Feb 5, SA on Feb 7. Anyone know what and when is next step? tyty

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
March 9 applicants update:
AIP on Feb 1, DM both side on Feb 5, SA on Feb 7. Anyone know what and when is next step? tyty
You should be getting a letter advising which office will conduct your landing interview. It can also be a letter of a date of when your interview will be conducted. Your almost to completion!!

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
You should be getting a letter advising which office will conduct your landing interview. It can also be a letter of a date of when your interview will be conducted. Your almost to completion!!
How long did it take you to get the interview letter if I may ask?

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I have got eligibility passed letter, invitation for pre arrival services and sponsor approval letter. DM on sponsor side but application is still in process . No DM on PA side? What does that mean?

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
I have got eligibility passed letter, invitation for pre arrival services and sponsor approval letter. DM on sponsor side but application is still in process . No DM on PA side? What does that mean?
Just regular delay in updating different system, you should be all good!