+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
did you get interview date?
is it suppose to be in letter or email ?
Hello,
Your landing interview appointment comes via an email to the principal applicant with a letter attached. This is your landing interview letter which you will bring to your interview, along with other applicable documents/IDs as specified in letter.

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I have been waiting for the interview for over 15 days is that normal? Plz Advise.
I am also in your shoes as well...14 days after letters received and still no date has been given for landing interview. Really need this process to be done ASAP...

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thank u for yr response. I have DM on sponsor side and eligibility n Prearrival services letter came through. But DM not made in PR application status yet, so bit worried!
Congrats that there has been positive movements in your application. I know you were worried before regarding children medicals not being given. Your letter of explanation was good enough after all!

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
I am not sure though! As I haven’t received any feedback on medical or submitted affidevit. I got eligibility passed and invitation for pre arrival services . But no movements since then! No DM on PR application status! I hope it gets completes soon!

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I am not sure though! As I haven’t received any feedback on medical or submitted affidevit. I got eligibility passed and invitation for pre arrival services . But no movements since then! No DM on PR application status! I hope it gets completes soon!
Your app is outbound?? For inbound, from what I read, getting an eligibility letter is a sign that your apps near completion and a DM will be coming shortly.

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
It’s Inland
So what do you mean pre arrival as that term is used for outland. Are you referring to landing interview? If so, that will be the last step. If you see my timeline, I am still waiting for a date to have this interview at Etobicoke.

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Along with eligibility passed letter I was issued this letter called invitation to pre arrival services. I know it’s weird they act differently in similar type of applications. And DM updated on sponsor side, where it says: sponsorship status on Ecas however PR application status is in process, no movement ! So not sure at which stage application is reached to!

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
SA email and letter states relaative will be contacted shortly ,

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

Is this a good sign for PA ?

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
SA email and letter states relaative will be contacted shortly ,

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly.

Is this a good sign for PA ?
It does but there are still possibilities that it can go the other way. The only way for sure that it is a positive for the PA is when approval letter come in stating that a landing interview will be commenced. Were you able to obtain your letter of proof of cohabitation?

Jan 28, 2019
Hi all,

A quick update. I am sponsoring my wife, a US citizen. We sent our application in on March 23, 2018. Last night we both received DM letters via email. The principal applicant's letter said CIC will notify her of an interview in Ottawa; no date provided.

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
It does but there are still possibilities that it can go the other way. The only way for sure that it is a positive for the PA is when approval letter come in stating that a landing interview will be commenced. Were you able to obtain your letter of proof of cohabitation?
Yes I got letters from Friends ,my sponsor sister and more documents added .

Mtlcdn

Nov 29, 2017
Hello,

Here is my our timeline-

In Process
  1. We received ****** application for permanent residence on March 23, 2018.
  2. We started processing ******** application on January 25, 2019.
  3. We sent ******* medical instructions on September 20, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Sponsor side: Decision made
  1. We received your application to sponsor ******* on March 23, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on April 19, 2018.

January 25th
Received email letter to the applicant-
It has been determined that you meet eligibility requirements to apply for PR as a member of spousal class....

January 30th
Received email letter to the sponsor (me)
You have met the federal requirements for eligibility as a sponsor....

So here’s the question. I paid $1040.00 when I applied. Do I still need to pay for the “right of permanent resident” or is this a generic message? I believe I paid it upfront. Possible?