****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

Anna02

Nov 12, 2018
Toronto
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Regarding your first question: I’m pretty sure this is normal. Mine says:
Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXXX on March 27, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXXXXXX
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 24, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2018.
Sorry we didn’t use a rep so I can’t speak to your other questions.
Thank You so much :)

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hi Everyone

I am a March 6th applicant, I haven't received any update after the medical has been passed. In the ECAS, on the sponsor side it's showing
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXX on March 6, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXX and XXXXXX.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 5, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 4, 2018.
I think the third line is updated recently is that normal?

If someone can provide me an answer it would be really helpful.

Thank You
It is perfectly normal!

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hello everyone
wish u all a very happy new year

is there anyone who has submitted RCMP fingerprints to cic
because i just got them done and my question is do i need to upload anything on cic's website
the guy who did fingerprints told me that he will send fingerprints to RCMP and they will forward it off to CIC in Vancouver

do i need to do anything at all? or upload anything on my cic account ?

elomam

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Montreal
Hello everyone
wish u all a very happy new year

is there anyone who has submitted RCMP fingerprints to cic
because i just got them done and my question is do i need to upload anything on cic's website
the guy who did fingerprints told me that he will send fingerprints to RCMP and they will forward it off to CIC in Vancouver

do i need to do anything at all? or upload anything on my cic account ?
we haven't been asked to do it, but to be on the safe side I would advise you to upload them through gckey if there is a section where you could do so (document requested) or send it through webform

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
we haven't been asked to do it, but to be on the safe side I would advise you to upload them through gckey if there is a section where you could do so (document requested) or send it through webform
thanks for your help :)

mohammadfareedy

Dec 31, 2018
Hi,

I am also a March Applicant. Can anyone please advise as to how long would it take for my case. The online portal displays the below information as our application is an inland application. We have to travel soon sometime in May so it is getting a little confusing. Not sure, If I should apply for the work permit or what bcz it ends in May. I called the help line and the automated machine said below for me:

Review of Eligibility has not started yet. We are processing your background check.

Timeline ( online Portal)
Permanent Residence
1. We received application for permanent residence on March 9, 2018.
2. We sent correspondence on April 5, 2018. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
3. We sent medical instructions on August 30, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.

Sponsorship
1. We received your application to sponsor on March 9, 2018.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 6, 2018.
3. We started processing your application on August 30, 2018.

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi,

I am also a March Applicant. Can anyone please advise as to how long would it take for my case. The online portal displays the below information as our application is an inland application. We have to travel soon sometime in May so it is getting a little confusing. Not sure, If I should apply for the work permit or what bcz it ends in May. I called the help line and the automated machine said below for me:

Review of Eligibility has not started yet. We are processing your background check.

Timeline ( online Portal)
Permanent Residence
1. We received application for permanent residence on March 9, 2018.
2. We sent correspondence on April 5, 2018. If has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have do so as soon as possible. Please wait until receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
3. We sent medical instructions on August 30, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4. Medical results have been received.

Sponsorship
1. We received your application to sponsor on March 9, 2018.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 6, 2018.
3. We started processing your application on August 30, 2018.
Its hard to say as the timeline still remains at 12 months. However, we are seeing about 80% off applications will be processed in 10 months. You could book your arrangements for travel in May but I would strongly advise to purchase cancellation insurance should you not get your documents by then to leave.

Anna02

Nov 12, 2018
Toronto
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Hi,

Can someone help me with how to apply for a open work permit application for my dependent child, he is currently out of status and we just received AIP for my permanent residence application (under spousal sponsorship). What option should I select for this question "What is your current immigration status in Canada?". If someone could please help me with this. Thank You

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,
As an update, I just received Eligibility Passed Letter on MyCIC (for me, principal applicant).
I'm a March 6th applicant, background check started/in process since Aug. 30th (CIC states background still in process), medical passed in Sept.
All quiet since Sept. up until this morning. No other updates.