+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
No, March 21st. For some reason when they physically receive your application they date the OWP online as being “received” 1 week prior. So it arrived March 28th and online it reads as being received March 21st.
That happened to me too. It appears happened to everyone.

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
hii everyone sorry im june applicant but i hv a question, i hv sent my PR app+ OWP june 1 received june 4 no aor yet hoping to get get it soon my question is did u guys sent seperate checklist of owp cause wht i did is i putted owp forms and supporting docs under PR checklist i didn’t put OWP checklist im so scared plz help

monicaC

Mar 26, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
hii everyone sorry im june applicant but i hv a question, i hv sent my PR app+ OWP june 1 received june 4 no aor yet hoping to get get it soon my question is did u guys sent seperate checklist of owp cause wht i did is i putted owp forms and supporting docs under PR checklist i didn’t put OWP checklist im so scared plz help

Hey we did send the checklist for the OWP. I haven't heard of anyone getting their application returned because they didn't have their documents in the wrong order, but i think the purpose is so that the officer can organize and assess your application quicker. We submitted all the documents needed for the work permit in addition to the ones needed for the PR application. you should get your AOR within 4-6 weeks of submitting your application so give it a little more time :)

vbawa1922

May 25, 2018
Hey we did send the checklist for the OWP. I haven't heard of anyone getting their application returned because they didn't have their documents in the wrong order, but i think the purpose is so that the officer can organize and assess your application quicker. We submitted all the documents needed for the work permit in addition to the ones needed for the PR application. you should get your AOR within 4-6 weeks of submitting your application so give it a little more time :)
thnk u so much but i kinda cant remember if i did put work permit docs in addition or no lol im so nervous

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014

MGC

Jun 8, 2018
Hi, March 12th, 2018 submission (AOR April 11th) - still haven't heard anything regarding my OWP. Additionally, they haven't even begun to review my eligibility. I can only see that the application has been received.

Is this a cause for concern? Seems like some other March applicants are still waiting too? Should I be contacting CIC and asking what's going on with my application? They don't given timelines for OWPs so I still fall under the 12 month PR period...but still, I would like to know what's happening with my case.

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Hi, March 12th, 2018 submission (AOR April 11th) - still haven't heard anything regarding my OWP. Additionally, they haven't even begun to review my eligibility. I can only see that the application has been received.

Is this a cause for concern? Seems like some other March applicants are still waiting too? Should I be contacting CIC and asking what's going on with my application? They don't given timelines for OWPs so I still fall under the 12 month PR period...but still, I would like to know what's happening with my case.
It has been a long time, OWP usually comes in 4-6 months period, would you be able to link the OWP application? Is your PR application pretty straightforward or complicated? It can take longer, Either way, it is worth to contact CIC to explain your situation.

leoyougeee

Jun 23, 2018
do you guys know about status of Biometrics mean ?
It just showed up in my CIC account. under date received
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:

leoyougeee

Jun 23, 2018
Hello Everyone,

just Approved for OWP

APPLICATION FOR PR & OWP SENT: March 27, 2018
APPLICATION RECEIVED: March 29, 2018
AOR RECEIVED: April 25, 2018