+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 Inland Applicants

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I'm about to apply for my inland spousal sponsorship, I have my PCC from the home country but I lived in kenya for about year and a half and the pcc from there would take a good 6-7 weeks. Should I put my application through anyway?
Also my PRRA could come in any day with a negative decision so I'm kinda on thin ice?
Is it fine if I file the application and submit the pcc when it comes through.
Please help.
As per the new law you are supposed to submit the PCC along with your application, I believe this rule came into effect in the month of February however some people have applied after Feb have not sent the PCC and their applications were accepted. But there is no certainty they will accept this time too. If you are lucky they will accept your application and then request you to submit the PCC or else they might return the application.

Harvey0880

Jul 7, 2018
As per the new law you are supposed to submit the PCC along with your application, I believe this rule came into effect in the month of February however some people have applied after Feb have not sent the PCC and their applications were accepted. But there is no certainty they will accept this time too. If you are lucky they will accept your application and then request you to submit the PCC or else they might return the application.
Thanks for the reply. Is it all right to get the application sent back? Because getting AOR takes about a month and by that time I'll have my PCC, if they accept then well enough otherwise I'll include it and send it back. Just dont want to waste time on waiting for the PCC. Do you guys know anything about the success rate of deferral of removal?

apatel86

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Inland spousal Application Sent: 24 Mar 2018(PCC sent upfront)
AOR received: 26 MAr 2018
Processing started: 19 Apr 2018
OWP received in mail : 26 July 2018
Any one heard of next steps?