+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2018 Citizenship Applicants

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Hello all ,
I’m à March applicant and got a test invite next week.
My question is , during the test , do we have questions regarding the province we live in or everything will be based on the federal .

Because , according to some free tests online , we can choose the province we live in and few questions are based on that ?

Is it ok if someone could clarify on that .

I wish good luck that people that are still waiting for test invite and congrats for the ones close to be citizen or already are .

Peace out

nnkk20

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Hello all ,
I’m à March applicant and got a test invite next week.
My question is , during the test , do we have questions regarding the province we live in or everything will be based on the federal .

Because , according to some free tests online , we can choose the province we live in and few questions are based on that ?

Is it ok if someone could clarify on that .

I wish good luck that people that are still waiting for test invite and congrats for the ones close to be citizen or already are .

Peace out
There's a small section in the study guide that has questions for you to fill out specific to your province or territory (whichever applies to you). You SHOULD know these.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Franckus11

RSony

Mar 28, 2018
Hello Admin....pls update my status to Decision Made on 12 April after test which was on April 11 2019.
Thanks

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Hi everyone ,

Were you able to provide all passports since you were born for the interview ? I have mine in two days and a bit worrier because in my country you have to surrender you old passport when you get a new one

Thanks

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
Hi everyone ,

Were you able to provide all passports since you were born for the interview ? I have mine in two days and a bit worrier because in my country you have to surrender you old passport when you get a new one

Thanks

Passport copies needed for the past 5 years before you signed the application . You can just show them photocopy and explain why you did not have them

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Passport copies needed for the past 5 years before you signed the application . You can just show them photocopy and explain why you did not have them
Thanks , I’m glad someone is answering on a Sunday afternoon ;)

I have my original passport dating from back in 2008 up til today .

What about confirmation of permanent resident ? I only have a photocopie

Good day

k300k3

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks , I’m glad someone is answering on a Sunday afternoon ;)

I have my original passport dating from back in 2008 up til today .

What about confirmation of permanent resident ? I only have a photocopie

Good day
from 2008 to 2019 is way more than enough. They don’t need to see copy of COPR, but you can take it with you if it’s not a burden.

yezdi_in

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-01-2011
Med's Request
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-08-2013
Passport Req..
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-05-2014
Hi everyone ,

Thanks
They checked passports only for the last 5 years- the ones during your eligibility period. COPR was not needed.

nmogh

Mar 11, 2015
Hi friends,

My journey here is almost complete after a long waiting time:

Decision Made: 21 March 2019
Oath Letter: 15 April 2019
Oath Date: 3 May 2019

I wish you all the best with your applications.

Cheers

Reactions: callbox

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
Hi friends,

My journey here is almost complete after a long waiting time:

Decision Made: 21 March 2019
Oath Letter: 15 April 2019
Oath Date: 3 May 2019

I wish you all the best with your applications.

Cheers

Congratulations...
Could you please let us know from where did you apply?

Love-Pakistan

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Ahamdolillah Issued....
Hi Friends,

I will appreciate if March 2018 Mississauga Applicant who have gone through tests /oath stages could share their timelines. Any Mississauga applicant who recently received test invite?

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Guys is there any one still left from March applicants, waiting for test invite? Anyone able to move their file successfully? Will they be looking at the forgotten lot?
Me too. I am March 2018 applicant in Mississauga and IP since May 8, 2018. No test invite yet. My MP office told me that all assessments were completed, they will check with IRCC why test invite is still pending.

irony.o

Aug 29, 2018
Decision made march 13
  1. We sent you a notice on April 10, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on April 29, 2019 at 9:45 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

RSony

Mar 28, 2018
Hello everyone,
Today I got an email regarding notice to appear an oath ceremony in Mississauga which will be on 3 May 2019. I am so excited and give my all wishes to everyone who are with me this throughout citizenship journey.
Thanks.

Admin pls update

Reactions: callbox and k300k3

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

Took the test and got a 19 out of 20. Everything was fine (original docs and interview went well)

However, since i am close to the 1095 days, the agent told me that he will issue an email addressing if i can provide proof of travels, because Canada and my country don't stamp , so it is not traceable he said. so by being asked to send plane tickets, it will show proofs.

Being anxious from these comments, i decided to be pro active and I did some digging all night last night to figure out my trips into old email accounts, did build that on a spreadsheet and i have less absence now than before, so im better off by 3 days....

Also, he said that if i send 90% of plane tickets i would be invited for the ceremony this summer

I was wondering what will the correspondence/email be?

Thanks in advance if you have an answer