+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2018 Citizenship Applicants

NSPG2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally received the test date today. Question to all those who have appeared for and passed the test, are all the questions multiple choice? Also, I applied to get a copy of my COPR as I wasnt able to find it. Havent received it yet, what if I dont get it before my test date?
whats the date for your test?

canadian.dream1

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I got my test invite today in email. Test date is Feb 9th.

Application delivered on March 8th, 2018. And for all those who are wondering, I am Mississauga applicant and test center is also n Mississauga.

Please update it to my profile in excel sheet.

Just wanted to ask for those who have taken the test already. What documents should I take for the interview in addition to below mentioned?
1) Invitation Letter
2) Prohibition Form
3) 2 pieces of IDs
4) All passports
5) COPR
6) PR Card

Your feedback will be appreciated.
whats prohibition form??

Vesimsyd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
I got my test invite today in email. Test date is Feb 9th.

Application delivered on March 8th, 2018. And for all those who are wondering, I am Mississauga applicant and test center is also n Mississauga.

Please update it to my profile in excel sheet.

Just wanted to ask for those who have taken the test already. What documents should I take for the interview in addition to below mentioned?
1) Invitation Letter
2) Prohibition Form
3) 2 pieces of IDs
4) All passports
5) COPR
6) PR Card

Your feedback will be appreciated.
U have all u need and language proof.

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Prohibition form is just a form that came with test email about declaration of non-criminal history etc.

I did send my IELTS test along with citizenship application. Do i still need to take the hard copy of it? I took the test probably 5 years back.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
I don’t have the health insurance card . Would it be An issue for 2 pieces of ID.

I have drivers license and permanent resident card . Is that enough ?

Thanks
Hi,
your driving license with your valid passport would be OK. They don't accept PR cards as a second piece of evidence.

canadian.dream1

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Prohibition form is just a form that came with test email about declaration of non-criminal history etc.

I did send my IELTS test along with citizenship application. Do i still need to take the hard copy of it? I took the test probably 5 years back.
oh..i didn't receive any such form with my test invite!

corbs

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
20-12-2013
Hi,
your driving license with your valid passport would be OK. They don't accept PR cards as a second piece of evidence.
Are you sure? On my test invite it specifically lists PR card in the two pieces of id section.

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Are you sure? On my test invite it specifically lists PR card in the two pieces of id section.
Definitely bring your PR card along. In my case, the officer validated the PR card and the invitation before letting everyone in for the test.

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Hi,

Thanks nov1061 appreciate your comment

I only have the copy of confirmation of permanent resident, I lost the original, do you thinkt it would be an issue (it was back in 2010...)

canadian.dream1

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Thanks nov1061 appreciate your comment

I only have the copy of confirmation of permanent resident, I lost the original, do you think it would be an issue (it was back in 2010...)
there is no portion in my test invite which requires my signature. it just says date and time and to bring originals. how strange...i am getting worried