+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2018 Citizenship Applicants

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Helllo Everyone,

This morning I received the IRCC notification to take the citizenship test and/or interview.
Please update my info:
Test invitation date: 28 August 2018
Test date: 13 September 2018
I hope every body's next citizenship stage will come very soon. My
congrats, updated

Reactions: Elborz

ShallowDeep

Aug 29, 2018
I want to share our (couple) application timeline. We are 2 years overdue when we submitted our citizenship applications here in TORONTO.
Application submitted:
March 23,2018
Date received: March 26,2018
Started processing: June 14,2018
Email received for Citizenship test : July 17,2018
Citizenship test/interview: August 2, 2018 Scarborough Location
Decision Made: August 3, 2018
Oath taking: Still waiting

We are hoping we can have the oath taking by December as we are going away before new year. Based on the timelines I have read from previous post, timelines really varies. We submitted our applications together in one envelope so they processed it together which makes it more easier/faster for both of us. we can check both status at the same time. Crossing my fingers here that we can get an invitation soon for oath taking so we can get a new passport before we go for vacation.

leo hot hunk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
I want to share our (couple) application timeline. We are 2 years overdue when we submitted our citizenship applications here in TORONTO.
Application submitted:
March 23,2018
Date received: March 26,2018
Started processing: June 14,2018
Email received for Citizenship test : July 17,2018
Citizenship test/interview: August 2, 2018 Scarborough Location
Decision Made: August 3, 2018
Oath taking: Still waiting

We are hoping we can have the oath taking by December as we are going away before new year. Based on the timelines I have read from previous post, timelines really varies. We submitted our applications together in one envelope so they processed it together which makes it more easier/faster for both of us. we can check both status at the same time. Crossing my fingers here that we can get an invitation soon for oath taking so we can get a new passport before we go for vacation.
Congrats dude... looks like you very lucky :)
Bcoz am too from Scarborough location applicants (Couples), my timlines are -
Mar 13 - App sent
Mar 15 - App delivered
Apr 03 - AOR
June 13 - In Process
since then no updates yet... :(

AANB

Mar 9, 2018
Good Evening everyone,

Please update my timeline:
Oath Letter Date: Aug 28
Oath Ceremony: Oct 05

Thanks!!!

yezdi_in

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-01-2011
Med's Request
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-08-2013
Passport Req..
18-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-05-2014
I am in the same plan as you. I am leaving in mid september for four weeks. My application is in process as well.Can anyone shed light on this pls?
Are you planning to inform them in advance and ask them not to schedule test during the travel dates? Or, waiting to see if it is scheduled during that time and ask for rescheduling only if required?

ShallowDeep

Aug 29, 2018
Congrats dude... looks like you very lucky :)
Bcoz am too from Scarborough location applicants (Couples), my timlines are -
Mar 13 - App sent
Mar 15 - App delivered
Apr 03 - AOR
June 13 - In Process
since then no updates yet... :(
Hope you get your schedule for the exam soon. Looks like there is really no standard timeline for the processing of the applications. Right after the exam you will know right away if you pass the whole process and will congratulate and inform you to wait for the oath taking which will take for about 6 months.

mikeles666

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Hi Folks!
It's been over a month since CIC sent a fingerprints letter to me. Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten it. I called CIC a few times, all I heard was: "you must wait.." Their policy says that if you don't receive the letter within 4 weeks, they gonna resend it. That's what I asked for. Btw, CIC agents have 3 months (!!) to reply to a request that is sent by guys you talk on the phone. The whole situation is really frustrating. I don't get why CIC can't send it to me via email (which I asked for), which would so much easier and quicker. I believe that the letter was either lost by canada post or they have a mess in their data base and maybe they never even sent it.
Any advice? I even went to a fingerprints office and tried to do it upfront, but what I heard was that they need a specific address where to send it to.
I'm based in Toronto. Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Hi Folks!
It's been over a month since CIC sent a fingerprints letter to me. Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten it. I called CIC a few times, all I heard was: "you must wait.." Their policy says that if you don't receive the letter within 4 weeks, they gonna resend it. That's what I asked for. Btw, CIC agents have 3 months (!!) to reply to a request that is sent by guys you talk on the phone. The whole situation is really frustrating. I don't get why CIC can't send it to me via email (which I asked for), which would so much easier and quicker. I believe that the letter was either lost by canada post or they have a mess in their data base and maybe they never even sent it.
Any advice? I even went to a fingerprints office and tried to do it upfront, but what I heard was that they need a specific address where to send it to.
I'm based in Toronto. Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.
Yah the people who do your fingerprint need a copy of the letter that has all those information.

Hopefully no one's stealing your mail.