Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
My ECAS has been changed to "DECISION MADE" as of today. An immigration officer called my contact yesterday to ask some verification questions. 4 weeks and 1 day after I passed my test.

No further details online yet and no email received either.

Please can the spreadsheet be updated?

Thanks
I’m posting this again so that the spreadsheet can be updated. Decision made as of August 22nd. Awaiting oath letter.

Please update, thanks!

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Congrats guys!

For me today marks 5 months since i sent my application :)

WeazyF

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Howdy folks, I have a question for the group. A friend if mine who is an older gentleman, applied in March and has gone for his interview 2 weeks ago. He received an email now to come for oath but they require his record of landing and he doesn't have one. We looked at applying for the VOS document but it's saying it takes 6months processing right now. What do you figure we do? Thanks in advance for your response.

Meequash

Apr 7, 2018
Howdy folks, I have a question for the group. A friend if mine who is an older gentleman, applied in March and has gone for his interview 2 weeks ago. He received an email now to come for oath but they require his record of landing and he doesn't have one. We looked at applying for the VOS document but it's saying it takes 6months processing right now. What do you figure we do? Thanks in advance for your response.
I would still apply for the VOS document, for mine it only took a month to get it. If the Oath happens before you get the VOS I would take the application form plus the payment receipt for proof that you requested this document.

WeazyF

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
I would still apply for the VOS document, for mine it only took a month to get it. If the Oath happens before you get the VOS I would take the application form plus the payment receipt for proof that you requested this document.
Thanks for your prompt response. His oath is in 2 weeks time so would it make any sense applying right now for it or can he show a photocopy of the document? Thanks once again

Delight2

Aug 25, 2018
nice to be here
I applied sometimes in March
Received on March 22nd
AOR is April 12th
Started processing my application on July 3rd 2018
please help me post
location is Edmonton

Last edited:

Meequash

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for your prompt response. His oath is in 2 weeks time so would it make any sense applying right now for it or can he show a photocopy of the document? Thanks once again
To be on the safe side I would still apply for the VOS, he'll need it anyway later for pension claims. Then print the application form, the payment receipt and your copy of the record of landing and he's done everything he can do in this matter.

Maarns

Mar 4, 2018
Hi guys, for the spreadsheet: I received my test invite this morning. Date of test will be FRI Sep 14.

Elborz

Nov 27, 2011
Helllo Everyone,

This morning I received the IRCC notification to take the citizenship test and/or interview.
Please update my info:
Test invitation date: 28 August 2018
Test date: 13 September 2018
I hope every body's next citizenship stage will come very soon.

Last edited: