+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2018 Citizenship Applicants

mikeles666

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Hi guys,
  1. We sent you correspondence on July 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."
Most likely fingerprints?
btw: anyone from Toronto here to know what's the best place to take it?

ingotiblum

Jul 31, 2013
Good morning,

Please update my status:

Status changed to "Decision Made" on August 01, for my wife and myself (took the test & had the interview on July 25th).

However, status still "In Process" for our minor child, who was a part of our application.

On that note, what is the process for the citizenship grant for minors? CIC website says it should be approved as soon as parents take an oath; does the kid have a separate ceremony, or is it automatic?

Any discussion on this Forum on that subject?

Unsure of what is going on.

Thank you.

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Good morning,

Please update my status:

Status changed to "Decision Made" on August 01, for my wife and myself (took the test & had the interview on July 25th).

However, status still "In Process" for our minor child, who was a part of our application.

On that note, what is the process for the citizenship grant for minors? CIC website says it should be approved as soon as parents take an oath; does the kid have a separate ceremony, or is it automatic?

Thank you.
Don't worry. It's normal that the status for minor won't change on ECAS to DM along with your application. Your child will be able to attend the oath ceremony with you and he/she will be granted citizenship automatically with you.Congratulations!

NSPG2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Good morning,

Please update my status:

Thank you.
updated
congratulation

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Hi guys,
  1. We sent you correspondence on July 25, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."
Most likely fingerprints?
btw: anyone from Toronto here to know what's the best place to take it?
@mikeles666 the Commissionaires...they r accredited with RCMP, and will take electronic fingerprints...keep us in the loop.

Reactions: mikeles666

Iwanttoimmigrate

Star Member
Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2014
LANDED..........
17-05-2014
Fingerprints requested for spouse.

We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Fingerprints requested for spouse.

We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
@Iwanttoimmigrate are we talking about ur husband or wife?

MCARTER82

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
London, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8 2013
AOR Received.
July 26 2013
File Transfer...
August 7 2013
Med's Done....
June 7 2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 20 2014
LANDED..........
February 10 2014
Calgary and Ottawa offices are killing it :)
They certainly seem quicker than the London office right now. I've heard nothing since passing my test on July 24th and ECAS is still showing as "In Process". Ugh....