+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2018 Citizenship Applicants

NeonYellow

May 9, 2018
It's nice to find this forum. Please, add me. Thx.

Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1623 days
App sent: March 8, 2018
App received: March 12, 2018
AOR: March 25, 2018

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
It's nice to find this forum. Please, add me. Thx.

Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1623 days
App sent: March 8, 2018
App received: March 12, 2018
AOR: March 25, 2018
Welcome onboard. Your entry is now added. Good luck!

PIBHE

Mar 2, 2018
Mississauga
Funny thing.... I was not checking my status for 2 weeks, so today, as on May 10th, I can say that the "https://services3.cic.gc.ca" is saying that my application cannot be identified... 2 weeks ago, I saw the Received day/AOR, and now it is gone... wtf.... Is it a time to worry? Anyone had similar?

3bdcanada

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-Feb-2015
Funny thing.... I was not checking my status for 2 weeks, so today, as on May 10th, I can say that the "https://services3.cic.gc.ca" is saying that my application cannot be identified... 2 weeks ago, I saw the Received day/AOR, and now it is gone... wtf.... Is it a time to worry? Anyone had similar?
I believe it's a pure technical issue with no impact to your application processing. If you are confident you are inputting the right information and using the right web browser, then you just need to raise this to IRCC using Webform (link below).

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=2.45490340.1246164503.1526043593-2107105792.1498136588

Below is what's relevant to you:

You wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services. Please select 'Technical Difficulty' as your application/enquiry type and ensure you provide:
  • type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record, etc) in the 'Your enquiry' field;
  • approximate date that the application was submitted, if applicable, in the 'Your enquiry' field.
  • complete address (including the postal code) in the 'Your enquiry' field. If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number, if you have one;
  • online application reference number, if you have one;
  • telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all;
  • screenshot(s), if possible.
All the best!

philjharvey

Aug 31, 2011
I believe it's a pure technical issue with no impact to your application processing. If you are confident you are inputting the right information and using the right web browser, then you just need to raise this to IRCC using Webform (link below).

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=2.45490340.1246164503.1526043593-2107105792.1498136588

You wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services. Please select 'Technical Difficulty' as your application/enquiry type and ensure you provide:
  • type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record, etc) in the 'Your enquiry' field;
  • approximate date that the application was submitted, if applicable, in the 'Your enquiry' field.
  • complete address (including the postal code) in the 'Your enquiry' field. If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
  • telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all;
All the best!
I have been getting that message all the time - I have rang CIC and the agent told me all the information was correct and I needed to complete a form to Technical attaching screen shots and my passport - I have done this 6 times with no help at all!!! So now I have decided that I can't use ECAS and I will just have to wait to be notified as I can not get the issue resolved with anyone at CIC

PIBHE

Mar 2, 2018
Mississauga

All the best!
You were right buddy, cause I tried today's morning and all works fine, still no IP. So will be awaiting :) Good luck to everyone :)

Blink_

Jan 30, 2015
I have some weird thing going on with ECAS

so I have not received my AOR yet, but checking my ECAS randomly with my ClientID(8 digit number) showed me some results:

Would like to ask, is it a good sign ? do I have to worry about CIC loosing my application or not ?

Conaider

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I have some weird thing going on with ECAS

so I have not received my AOR yet, but checking my ECAS randomly with my ClientID(8 digit number) showed me some results:

Would like to ask, is it a good sign ? do I have to worry about CIC loosing my application or not ?
That’s normal; once you get AOR, there will be another item (number 2) saying that they sent correspondence with AOR as well as the study book.

Don’t worry about it, it’s just a matter of waiting.. since they received the application on mid March, I would say you are well within a reasonable timeline, you’ll get the AOR soon ☺