SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Yes even mi kids status is in progress
My son status is also showing In process even though he received an Oath invite. No need to worry.

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
Admin plz update .
I had test this morning in Scarborough .and passed 20/20.the test was not easy.you need to be prepared for it.this is for sure. i had test and interview in French ,the officer who do the interview deal only with people who choose French ,so it was few people ,and my turn come fast, he ask me if I travel before, and how I come to Canada, what I am doing now, if I have children, in the end he give white prohibition form to sign ,and ask me if I can tomorrow for the oath, I said yes of course :):D ,then he gave me invitation for the oath 31 may.

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
I passed my test on March 8th, they sent requesting more documents on March 20th , sent them the documents on April 2nd and till now i didn't hear from them
Any clue how long it approx. takes till i get any updates ?

Chinnaprem

Mar 28, 2018
I passed my test on March 8th, they sent requesting more documents on March 20th , sent them the documents on April 2nd and till now i didn't hear from them
Any clue how long it approx. takes till i get any updates ?
Not sure how long it takes for me they have requested the I94 details I sent them, after it reached them and week later I tried to call the call center and ask the status and they said it will be done sooner but no date they can confirm, next day I saw the status as DM. So better to call them and ask if the documents reached the office which you had sent. In that way you are sure that nothing is pending from your side.

Chinnaprem

Mar 28, 2018
Admin plz update .
I had test this morning in Scarborough .and passed 20/20.the test was not easy.you need to be prepared for it.this is for sure. i had test and interview in French ,the officer who do the interview deal only with people who choose French ,so it was few people ,and my turn come fast, he ask me if I travel before, and how I come to Canada, what I am doing now, if I have children, in the end he give white prohibition form to sign ,and ask me if I can tomorrow for the oath, I said yes of course :):D ,then he gave me invitation for the oath 31 may.
Congratulations

Reactions: amira041

TJ_TO

Sep 25, 2015
Admin please update

Test: May 22
DM: May 23
Oath Letter: May 31
Oath Date: Jun 21

Test and oath in Scarborough

abukw

Feb 7, 2019
Hi
I finished my oath on may 28th and applied for urgent passport on May 30th.
My passport will be issued with No given name they said the (XXX) will typed under given name since my landing paper was kept blank.
IM travelling to US next week . Is this will be an issue on the boarder ?! Did any one face simila

Montreal101

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Not sure how long it takes for me they have requested the I94 details I sent them, after it reached them and week later I tried to call the call center and ask the status and they said it will be done sooner but no date they can confirm, next day I saw the status as DM. So better to call them and ask if the documents reached the office which you had sent. In that way you are sure that nothing is pending from your side.
I called them already and they confirmed that they have received the documents but they can not give a time frame when it will be done
Thanks

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys
I have oath Monday but I have a small doubt
I received oath convocation a month ago with an adress
I received a new oath convocation . Same date and time but different location .

Anyone had an issue like that ?

Good day

Chinnaprem

Mar 28, 2018
Hi guys
I have oath Monday but I have a small doubt
I received oath convocation a month ago with an adress
I received a new oath convocation . Same date and time but different location .

Anyone had an issue like that ?

Good day
May be you can call them and ask

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Thanks all for supporting us on this journey
According to exams, became a Canadian citizen on June 4th
Wish all remaining participants in the process good luck