+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I really do not understand what Agents tells us these days. As every Agent gives different Information I do not know how.
I have called them couple times same day, One Agent responded saying that My file might take 6 more months, even after completing 6 months of time frame. Specifying every case is different and I need to be have some patience. While other Agent after few hours told me that it says deadline on file is 9 months from 28th September 2018, that is when I called them. And I have completed my 6 months on 25th September, 2018. Currently i have crossed 7 months and more counting. I have no hope of get it sooner. Lets wait. That's all i can do for now.
My file also said 23rd October. I’m past that with no information. Frustrating!!

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I had a similar experience today. I have crossed 7 months and my eligibility is still under review with no ADR, BG check not started, only medicals passed. (AOR Mar 25)

Not sure if I am the only one who is getting these rude agents. he refused to share the status of criminality, security,etc stating that everything comes under BG check which has not started yet. He even refused to give me VO information stating that you should not reach out to them and wait for an official email instead. (Sitting with Sydney:CIO office which was mentioned by the last agent I talked to)

I am again given this random Dec 17 date which is the date after they will try to escalate from their end.

All we can do at the moment is just wait. I am also planning to email CIC regarding this, also they keep on inviting almost 3900 persons every last draws I have seen. But I guess they can not even handle that as it coming close to Christmas, but still get provide invitations. I do not understand the meaning of express and regular now. I hate to say but we can not do anything here. I am still waiting on my Notes that were due on 20th October 2018. Its nightmares now just think about my file now. :(

My AOR is also March 25th 2018,

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
My file also said 23rd October. I’m past that with no information. Frustrating!!
What is your AOR and MEP?
Also which visa office?

Lets gather together and shoot them a email about what is going on this. If that's ok with all. May be that might help. We can email to Mr. Justin Trudeau and Mr. Ahmed Hussen (Immigration Minister).

Reactions: Rowteame

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
Hello Guys.. Just joined today. AOR is 2nd March 2018 and still in Ip1 order GCMS IN September 27 and received the following details for as assessments.

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

No complain and no requirement for any document but have waited for 242 days still in Ip1

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

No complain and no requirement for any document but have waited for 242 days still in Ip1
What is your visa office?

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
Quite frustrating and I had to join the group - Have been following the Trend since March 2nd I submitted my application