Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I think the immigration probably forget our March applicants. They won’t care how much pressure, frustrating, depression we have been through!! I can’t stop crying everyday even though I’m pregnant right now. I can’t take it anymore seriously.
I gave birth 8 weeks ago. Unfortunately pregnancy doesnt speed anything up

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I gave birth 8 weeks ago. Unfortunately pregnancy doesnt speed anything up
Did they ask for additional documents when you gave birth? you have to include the baby in the application now..
what happens when you reach 12 months of processing ? can we contact our MP to contact them? And do they reply back..

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Did they ask for additional documents when you gave birth? you have to include the baby in the application now..
what happens when you reach 12 months of processing ? can we contact our MP to contact them? And do they reply back..
Im canadian and my baby was born here. We just needed to provide his birth registration. Im not passed 12 months yet i dont know

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
About the 12 months in processing, nothing magically happens to speed up your application. When we hit 12 months for our app, I sent an email to my MP and they told me that they don't do anything extra. They send an email to the office for MP's only and get an update on the status of your application. We usually get info within a week of them sending out the email. I also called the IRCC help line and they told me they can't do anything (some agents might be more helpful than others in checking your status), but the one I talked to said you can send a message through the IRCC webform to your specific visa office and they should get back to you about the status of your app. Once again, they can do nothing to speed up processing even if you have gone past 12 months. We are January 25, 2017 applicants and we are still not done ... only waiting for next month when my partner has his interview.

asdfou

Dec 1, 2016
I'm worried about my PCC. My deadline to submit it was extended to Feb. 10, 2018 and I uploaded another LOE to tell them that it was in the mail but I completely forgot to do the electronic signature + submit to IRCC. So a week later I noticed that and uploaded my PCC and submitted it to the IRCC(it was either the 15th or 16th when I uploaded it). Since then there has been no response and I'm not sure if they got it or not. I just sent a CSE today, but I'm afraid that they are going to make their decision without my PCC, leading to a rejection. Has anyone else been in this situation?

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
About the 12 months in processing, nothing magically happens to speed up your application. When we hit 12 months for our app, I sent an email to my MP and they told me that they don't do anything extra. They send an email to the office for MP's only and get an update on the status of your application. We usually get info within a week of them sending out the email. I also called the IRCC help line and they told me they can't do anything (some agents might be more helpful than others in checking your status), but the one I talked to said you can send a message through the IRCC webform to your specific visa office and they should get back to you about the status of your app. Once again, they can do nothing to speed up processing even if you have gone past 12 months. We are January 25, 2017 applicants and we are still not done ... only waiting for next month when my partner has his interview.
:( :( that's not the answer i was hoping to hear , but thank you so much for sharing your experience so far!... May I ask you if your background check went in progress? And when you contacted the IRCC webform did they respond about the status or not?

Last edited:

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Yeah my baby is canadian too and we had to include him in the application
Could be because he was born before you applied? Dont know what to tell you. Sorry

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Please let us know how was the interview go with ur partner !! What was the questions and so
They told I hv for an interview since August 2017 but up till no appointment. No reply for emails no anything

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
We odered the notes 3 months ago and still no progress in our application. . Lately we contacted the MP.. and he got a reply with the same info mentioned in the notes..plus they told him that there's no time frame for completion .... :/ :/ :/

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Please let us know how was the interview go with ur partner !! What was the questions and so
They told I hv for an interview since August 2017 but up till no appointment. No reply for emails no anything
Wow, sorry you have had to wait so long. I thought it was bad that we had to wait 3 months to hear something, but you have been waiting 6 months now? I will post what questions they asked him next month, if it helps anyone.

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
We odered the notes 3 months ago and still no progress in our application. . Lately we contacted the MP.. and he got a reply with the same info mentioned in the notes..plus they told him that there's no time frame for completion .... :/ :/ :/
no time for completion :( thats not assuring at all... so the 12 months time frame is not for everyone i guess.

maserati_elva

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
That’s a looooong wait.