Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
08/01/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2018
I am still waiting in Process..... Here is what i have in my wifes GC account.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

And My wife received this email and its been 2 months already

Date: July 21, 2017

Application- XXXXXXXX

UCI xxxxxxxxxx
Email-

Dear Name:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:

· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3911e.pdf

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.cashould you require more information on the processing of your application.

I already sent the proof of payment and PCC in with the application, but as a precaution sent the PCC and proof of payment physically to missisauga once we go this mail.

Last edited:

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
if you had sent everything they trick everyone by putting "if not already submitted" in there. You are not required to submit documents that were already provided/sent at time of applying etc. etc.

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Hello guys i have done the interview and the officer was one of the toughest since she said she had a concern about us going to canada and not staying in usa after granting the PR to the applicant. After almost an hour and a half she granted the PR to the applicant but she requested a paper in order to process the PR.

Nitish Bansal

Sep 1, 2017
my ECAS account shows like this "We received instructions to remove this application(s) and address information from the Internet. Contact usfor information about this application."
please help me . why its show like this. i either didnt remove the access
help
help
help

canadiantica15

Sep 14, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
File Transfer...
24-05-2017
Med's Request
06-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2017
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Hello guys i have done the interview and the officer was one of the toughest since she said she had a concern about us going to canada and not staying in usa after granting the PR to the applicant. After almost an hour and a half she granted the PR to the applicant but she requested a paper in order to process the PR.
Congrats! You must be relieved the interview is over with. What document did the Visa Officer request?

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
my ECAS account shows like this "We received instructions to remove this application(s) and address information from the Internet. Contact usfor information about this application."
help
help
help
it mean whenever you login ur ecas there is option remove access so if someone else knw ur id so they removed the access use of ecas for further that what i thinks and someone can explian better

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Costa Rica Destination city: Saskatoon
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
Aor1: April 27. Aor2:Jun 2 ECAS process. Official email AOR2: July 5
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
May 8. Med passed: May 9
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
help
help
help
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=030&top=3 I would like to help you but the only thing I found was this ... the only serious way is for you to communicate with them and for while checking your email or spam folder to be sure that they did not send you any information! good luck

Nitish Bansal

Sep 1, 2017
it mean whenever you login ur ecas there is option remove access so if someone else knw ur id so they removed the access use of ecas for further that what i thinks and someone can explian better
is that possible that some one withdraw my application b knowing my detail.

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
is that possible that some one withdraw my application b knowing my detail.
yes if anyone knw ur application number and date of birth of applicant

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
and my representative has access to my gckey account. is it possible to acess my gckey account. if some one know app no or file no. but representaive has only acess to gckey
yes i have representative too and we both have access of it

Nitish Bansal

Sep 1, 2017
yes i have representative too and we both have access of it
but in my account only representative have access. but i have doubt that some one has my app no. is he acess to my gckey acc. accept
representative. coz when ever u try to login gckey they ask for username pass. only representative know this

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
but in my account only representative have access. but i have doubt that some one has my app no. is he acess to my gckey acc. accept
representative. coz when ever u try to login gckey they ask for username pass. only representative know this
yes and security quiz too