AOR Received.
12-03-2017
File Transfer...
31-06-2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Brother, i dont think you should be worried about.- just wait. if they have any confusion and wanted to re-test any area of your medical, they will let you know. just relaxed.

Can you please share your AOR date and Medical date? are you from Bangladesh?
would you pls inbox me your number? i can call you if you want.
Yes! Im from Bangladesh. And Thank you !! Even they(Singapore Visa Office) send me back all my relationship proof documents(e.g. photos, wedding cards etc). and sorry for not sharing my contact number :(.

AOR - March 12
AOR2 - June 17
Medical request - July 25
Medical - July 27

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello everyone please i want to ask . They are asking me for a police clearance certificate of a country where i was living for like a year and i can't get it . What should i do and say to them .

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone please i want to ask . They are asking me for a police clearance certificate of a country where i was living for like a year and i can't get it . What should i do and say to them .
You need to get police clearance of that place which is written on your passport I mean address on your passport.
As I also live at different place and address on passport is different. So I gave other proofs of same address because police will put an Enquiry at the place which is on your passport. This is how I did it because we knew someone he helped us in doing that.

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Ye
You need to get police clearance of that place which is written on your passport I mean address on your passport.
As I also live at different place and address on passport is different. So I gave other proofs of same address because police will put an Enquiry at the place which is on your passport. This is how I did it because we knew someone he helped us in doing that.
Yes actually i can provide police clearance of my home country and its the same adress i have in my passeport but i can't get the one of the place where i lived before for one year . And they are asking me for it .. did they ask you for all the police certificates of the countries where you lived in ?

SBP8385

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
They requested me medical on 25th july 2017. They send me request again on 27 th july morning and I did my medical in 27th july noon. But i didn't see my another request. Everything was same , except IME number. Still they are reviewing my medical result :(. Should i need to worry about this??:(
YOU NEED TO SUBMIT FURTHER REPORT FROM YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. YOU ASK TO YOUR PANEL PHYSICIAN WHERE YOU COMPLETED MEDICAL THEY WILL TELL YOU STATUS ..........WHether you need to further report or not.

Aqib2909

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Yes! Im from Bangladesh. And Thank you !! Even they(Singapore Visa Office) send me back all my relationship proof documents(e.g. photos, wedding cards etc). and sorry for not sharing my contact number :(.

AOR - March 12
AOR2 - June 17
Medical request - July 25
Medical - July 27
its fine. its very quick indeed. seems for some program singapore visa office is fast.
Which program you have applied for?
its ok not to share your number. its fine with me.
take care.

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
@Screenager , I have been intending to write my idea about the question you asked previously. I just have the time.
Your background check is not applicable, right? And you were requested to submit some docs. Whatever dealine they gave you to submit some documents, I think they will wait until that deadline to look at what you submitted and you will see your Bg check in process. Then I hope you will see DM :) At least, that's what happened in my case.

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
Dear March applicants,
I am flying to Canada 27th August and very excited. Just for updating the spreadsheet, BGC started on 5th, DM 7th, PPR 9th August, and got my passport on 17th.
I will land on 27th.
@Janchor and @yoge I really apreciate your efforts to keep everyone updated. You guys are amazing :)

I wish everyone will get their DMs, PPRs soon. It feels great!
All the best.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi dear friends,
I really need your help.
I am Canadina PR and sponsoring my husband who is from Iran( Outbound application)
AOR- Feb 27, 2017
sponsor eligibility letter March 24, 2017
In eligibility letter, CIC supposed to notify us within Five (5) days via a link to upload my husband Schedule A form. However, we did not receive any email either in our inbox or junk mails. We sent 3 letter to inform that we are not able to update our Schedule A as we already had linked the application but there were no option to let us link. Then they sent the letter schedule A on July 12!
After lots of follow up and technical issue, they sent a letter to send our application to Ankara Jule 19 and now in our online file shows they started processing July 26!
We are so disappointed for their delay when we see other applicants are moving so faster than us who has applied in 2017. We even didn't get our medical request yet!
Can anyone help me out to see if we really are fell behind about 5 months in compare to others Feb 2017 applicants and what we can do about it?
Thanks for your comments
Unfortunately most of us faced the same issue as you, we struggled to get our scheudle A attached to our application due to the technical glitch CIC had with their systems, there is nothing you can do to fast forward your application other than keep a close eye on it and respond at the earliest should they require anything from you.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Dear March applicants,
I am flying to Canada 27th August and very excited. Just for updating the spreadsheet, BGC started on 5th, DM 7th, PPR 9th August, and got my passport on 17th.
I will land on 27th.
@Janchor and @yoge I really apreciate your efforts to keep everyone updated. You guys are amazing :)

All the best.
Thanks so much for appreciating our efforts. Wishing you a great start to your new life in Canada! God bless!

ginsan

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Dear March applicants,
I will land on 27th.

All the best.
Congratz! Enjoy in Canada!

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Dear March applicants,
I will land on 27th.

All the best.
Congratulations! atleast you get to experience a bit of summer here still :) May I ask when was your file transferred to Manila visa ofc?

xrubanx

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-06-2017

karchauh

Aug 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have been waiting for an update for my Wife's Visa application for some time now. Below is a summary of my timeline.

AOR 1 - 20th March

Medical - Mid April - Medical results have been received

AOR 2- June 16 , 2017

It says that the BC is in progress and the application is also in progress.....

Please suggest if I can do anything as when I check on the spreadsheets etc, I can see that people who had applied around the same date have started receiving the Visa and some have even landed. I would really appreciate any help here.