Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Hello everyone I have been absent from the forum for a while. I have done medical and I have been scheduled for interview with my wife since both of us live in USA and she is canadian and studying in the usa and I have a greencard only so they asked for an interview in about 30 days at LA VO

Reactions: Nina53

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Hello everyone I have been absent from the forum for a while. I have done medical and I have been scheduled for interview with my wife since both of us live in USA and she is canadian and studying in the usa and I have a greencard only so they asked for an interview in about 30 days at LA VO
Good that you did the medical exam. Did you order your GCMS notes? (to see what could be a reason for the interview?)

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Good that you did the medical exam. Did you order your GCMS notes? (to see what could be a reason for the interview?)
No I did not since I didn't have time to know how to order them do you suggest ordering them ?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
No I did not since I didn't have time to know how to order them do you suggest ordering them ?
usually it takes 30+ days to receive them...(I got them exactly on 30t day)...seems like there wont be enough time for you...But there is a small chance you might receive them before your interview....But I wont count on that probability. However, I would order anyway.

camilafsn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
usually it takes 30+ days to receive them...(I got them exactly on 30t day)...seems like there wont be enough time for you...But there is a small chance you might receive them before your interview....But I wont count on that probability. However, I would order anyway.
I think you can apply to get notes if you are in Canada or you sponsor can do that for you but he/she would have to be in Canada to do that. Summarazing, who ordes it have to be in Canada

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
No I did not since I didn't have time to know how to order them do you suggest ordering them ?[/QUO
I think you can apply to get notes if you are in Canada or you sponsor can do that for you but he/she would have to be in Canada to do that. Summarazing, who ordes it have to be in Canada
both of us are not in Canada

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Oh. You may get an email after 15-20 business days for your file transfer from mississauga. It gives so much relief after knowing they atleast trasferred our application to LVO.
Hello, i just noticed ECAS changed to In process today but no third line or email yet. Just happy atleast its moving -:)

Reactions: Rana.24

Rana.24

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello, i just noticed ECAS changed to In process today but no third line or email yet. Just happy atleast its moving -:)
Awesome. You will get email today from mississauga about ur file transfer. And you should also get an email from local visa office about reception of the file after 7-15 business days. We are almost having same timelines.

Reactions: Myrelnp

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Awesome. You will get email today from mississauga about ur file transfer. And you should also get an email from local visa office about reception of the file after 7-15 business days. We are almost having same timelines.
You are right! I got an email today that my husbands application has been transferred. Thanks a lot! I'm glad that we can relate:)

Reactions: Rana.24

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Guys, can you please check your details in the spreadsheet and make sure your VO information is right. There are lot of unknown. If we have right information, we will have more accurate data for respective VO. Also, Mississauga is not VO, It's CPC. Please do when you get time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit?usp=sharing
I stopped updating when people kept messing up the spreadsheet.
My details are attached
Name is AnneMariee visa office is Accra