+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

dream05

Aug 8, 2017
At which address do I need to send Schedule A through post?
Submit by mail: You can submit the requested information/document(s) by mail to the following address: Required Documents
CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

IN2CA

May 10, 2017
I hv the same timeline DM onwards and I booked the tickets.. Visa information is not required.. You can go ahead and book it.. Also, it doesn't matter whose card u use.. All the Best! :)
hey, have you got your passport back from NDVO?

Shirley.mariano

Jul 3, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
So are you still waiting for DM, did they request any additional doc.
No emails yet,after the email stating that it was transferred to manila visa office. How many months do I need to wait until dm??

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
I am may 2017 applicant

My agent just got this email as mentioned. Can any one tell me what is this .i got this on 3 Aug .

[ Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca ]
Please let me know.
I don't know where my file is. As I haven't linked my account online.
I have submitted medical pcc and schedule form before getting this email

Reactions: mandhir89

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
Reactions: IN2CA

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
I am may 2017 applicant

My agent just got this email as mentioned. Can any one tell me what is this .i got this on 3 Aug .

[ Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of your document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca ]
Please let me know.
I don't know where my file is. As I haven't linked my account online.
I have submitted medical pcc and schedule form before getting this email

It confirms that the docs u mst have sent or uploaded via web form are received.. I guess u wud hv sent Sch A and PC right? Ur file should get transferred to VO anytime now...

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
It confirms that the docs u mst have sent or uploaded via web form are received.. I guess u wud hv sent Sch A and PC right? Ur file should get transferred to VO anytime now...

Thank you for reply
Yes we have sent pcc and schedule. Is this email called as Aor2 ?

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BGC has been "Not applicable" for over a month now. What does it mean...? That Background checks don't apply in our case?
Recently got a doc request regarding a particular Schedule A entry/activity.
Is it safe to assume if my response to the additional doc request satisfies their curiosity, we get a DM (since BGC says Not Applicable)?

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Thank you for reply
Yes we have sent pcc and schedule. Is this email called as Aor2 ?
No this is not AOR2, you will first receive an email from CPC that your file has been transferred. You will receive AOR2 when Delhi starts processing your file.

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
No this is not AOR2, you will first receive an email from CPC that your file has been transferred. You will receive AOR2 when Delhi starts processing your file.
Thanks for letting me know this

I thought this is Aor2 as it has been a month since my agent has sent my pcc schedule and I did medical on 30 june. I wonder when my file 'll be transferred !!! :(

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for letting me know this

I thought this is Aor2 as it has been a month since my agent has sent my pcc schedule and I did medical on 30 june. I wonder when my file 'll be transferred !!! :(
Soon, don't worry. They wait for your schedule A.Since they have sent you a confirmation that they have received it, they will now transfer it.