Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hey Guys,
My wife's ECAS reads:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 23, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on June 9, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on April 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received
Which is not in order, Documents requested on 8th April were provided and then only they send the file ahead to the VO. And then the In-Progress Status is since 9th June.

So my question is, should i be worried? Because I never got any email from the VO for any additional documents.
My VO is New Delhi, and the generic AOR2 email that they send stated that provide the PCC if not provided and Pay RPRF Fee is not paid. But i did both of those things upfront. I haven't received any email from them after that asking for any documents.

Is there anybody else in the same boat as i am?

Thanks
I dont think this is an issue. They have a certain order that these updates are entered. Technically if they were in order of how the app was, medical results for me would have been second as they were sent upfront... and additional docs request would be before the notice that says they started processing the app... youre looking for reasons to worry... if you send the docs on april 8 youre good.. if not, i suggest you reach out to the VO ASAP

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
I dont think this is an issue. They have a certain order that these updates are entered. Technically if they were in order of how the app was, medical results for me would have been second as they were sent upfront... and additional docs request would be before the notice that says they started processing the app... youre looking for reasons to worry... if you send the docs on april 8 youre good.. if not, i suggest you reach out to the VO ASAP
Yeah, They asked for the Schedule A form before they sent my file to New Delhi VO. I sent them that form via Webform before the end of April.
Mississauga Office forward the file to VO after they receive the Schedule A form, Right?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Yeah, They asked for the Schedule A form before they sent my file to New Delhi VO. I sent them that form via Webform before the end of April.
Mississauga Office forward the file to VO after they receive the Schedule A form, Right?
I dont know at what point they send it. Im an applicant just like yourself. Sorry. I really think youre worrying too much

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
I dont know at what point they send it. Im an applicant just like yourself. Sorry. I really think youre worrying too much
I try not to worry but sometime you just cant help it.
I hope everyone get their Decision Made soon.
Thanks for your insight bud. I really appreciate it.

Thanks

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Hey Guys,
My wife's ECAS reads:
  3. We sent you correspondence on April 8, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Which is not in order, Documents requested on 8th April were provided and then only they send the file ahead to the VO. And then the In-Progress Status is since 9th June.

So my question is, should i be worried? Because I never got any email from the VO for any additional documents.
My VO is New Delhi, and the generic AOR2 email that they send stated that provide the PCC if not provided and Pay RPRF Fee is not paid. But i did both of those things upfront. I haven't received any email from them after that asking for any documents.

Thanks
My ecas is just like you, the lines are not in order. I'm also a March 23 applicant and my VO ( Ankara ) started processing my application on June 21. My status has been changed to DM on July 22. And I'm waiting for passport request email.
Dont worry at all.

Reactions: Screenager

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hey Guys,
My wife's ECAS reads:

Thanks
Absolutely nothing to worry about mine is in the same order.

Reactions: bhanu_kaushal

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Costa Rica Destination city: Saskatoon
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
Aor1: April 27. Aor2:Jun 2 ECAS process. Official email AOR2: July 5
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
May 8. Med passed: May 9
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
I'm worried about Mexico vo, did anyone from march asked for the passport? This office lasts a lot,Does anyone know anything about this office?

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Reactions: Mari_8

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
Hi everyone,
A question popped in my mind.
I was asked to submit some additional docs back in June. And the deadline to submit those docs was August 4th. I submitted all of them on 11th June. Seems like they haven't looked at them yet.
Do you think they will wait until the deadline and process the file after 4th August.
Because that could explain my bgc's being "not appilicable".
What do yo think?

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Hi everyone,
A question popped in my mind.
I was asked to submit some additional docs back in June. And the deadline to submit those docs was August 4th. I submitted all of them on 11th June. Seems like they haven't looked at them yet.
Do you think they will wait until the deadline and process the file after 4th August.
Because that could explain my bgc's being "not appilicable".
What do yo think?
May I ask what were the additional documents? And did they say they need additional documents in your GCKey account?

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
May I ask what were the additional documents? And did they say they need additional documents in your GCKey account?
Sure, they asked updated Italian police check( i lived there for a year) and a proof of intend to reside in Canada.
I uploaded them to Gckey, emailed and mailed (not all of them at the same time, btw)

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Does anyone know if Mississauga does mostly inland or also Outland apps?