Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
If background check is started but not updated on gckey, would a CIC agent be able to tell you?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
If background check is started but not updated on gckey, would a CIC agent be able to tell you?
We have called and asked and it's hard to get a yes/no or even a clear helpful answer

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Hey Guys,

Last week VO sent a letter asking for CSQ and gave a delay of 60 days. I got my CSQ on friday and now I was wondering if I should send a copy of my CSQ as well to the VO? On the letter of CSQ, they mentionned that a copy was sent to VO. Any help is appreciated please and what is the best way to send them a copy? VO is beirut

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
Hey Guys,

Last week VO sent a letter asking for CSQ and gave a delay of 60 days. I got my CSQ on friday and now I was wondering if I should send a copy of my CSQ as well to the VO? On the letter of CSQ, they mentionned that a copy was sent to VO. Any help is appreciated please and what is the best way to send them a copy? VO is beirut
Yes, send it on GC Key (and email if they asked for email on the request letter)

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
I would think email is enough if they asked for it by email (as long they can identify you in the email with your app number)

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
I would think email is enough if they asked for it by email (as long they can identify you in the email with your app number)
Yes I replied to their email which mention the application number of my wife in the subject. Also I sent it from my email and cc my wife whom I am sponsoring would that be okay or it has to be sent from her email or doesn't matter?

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
Yes I replied to their email which mention the application number of my wife in the subject. Also I sent it from my email and cc my wife whom I am sponsoring would that be okay or it has to be sent from her email or doesn't matter?
If you replied, to their email, I don't think it matters but not 100% sure if it as to come from the applicant's email

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
People, here's a new Google sheet which aims to consolidate whole 2017 Outland applicants. More the data is, it will close to accuracy of when and what to expect. I had put Mar, Apr and May already. I will fill other months very soon. Please check it your details and update if not right. Please edit only your details. Do not sort or filter or change anything else. Let me know if you want me to add anything in it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit?usp=sharing

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Hello guys I would like to get interview questions so My wife and I can get ready for it in september since they want both of us should be present in the interview.

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Costa Rica Destination city: Saskatoon
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
Aor1: April 27. Aor2:Jun 2 ECAS process. Official email AOR2: July 5
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
May 8. Med passed: May 9
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
Hi! I have a question, did someone in March ask for your passport? VO México

CandT

Jul 9, 2017
Guys, please check your details and make sure that's right. Till the last column.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit?usp=sharing
Really nice Job... I would put more more distinct colours, but its personal taste. Are you suggesting that people move to your sheet?, what the creators of the other sheets think? There will be some selling and message spreading to do, otherwise there will be some confusion I am afraid.

Reactions: Shereen2017

Shereen2017

Jul 17, 2017
Visa Office......
Edmoton
Guys, please check your details and make sure that's right. Till the last column.

Thank you very much we pres
Hello Everyone,

I am March 5th applicant. Received Medical Request and Schedule A Request on March 21. Medicals were done and ECAS shows as Medical Results have been received.

I called CIC Call Centre on June 4th to check if my Schedule A has been attached to the file, and they said that it had not been attached yet and was asked to send again just in case. I had sent it again on June 5th through Web Form.

I called CIC again on July 14th after 40 days and they say that Schedule A is still not attached to my application.

My application is sitting in Mississauga office sine 4.5 months.

Friends please advise what can I do to make sure that Schedule A gets attached to my application. Have they missed my file? Is something wrong with my file?

Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Sent again by post mail letter express and follow it. And Call Cic to attach to you fill.

Shirley.mariano

Jul 3, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
in my case in GC it says additional dociments have been uploaded but i did not gey any email...so that mean my file already transfer??
They received your schedule a tru webform?
I sent mine on march 31, 2017 tru webform but no reply :(