AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
I have been a month ahead of you,I got DM on ECAS on june 6th and the pass request 3 days later.from Ankara VO,Hopefully you will hear good news soon!
Hey there,
My visa office is Ankara, as well.
How long did it take from In process to DM?

Sumandeep-bola

Jun 20, 2017
I just checked the status of my application over the IRCC phone. It says, "we need additional documents to process your application and the background check is not yet started. You do not need an interview".
Decision made is done on my sponsorship application and i did not receive any email from local visa office for file transfer. Do they really need additional documents or it is the generic message? Please give me some suggestions.

circuit

Aug 7, 2014
I just checked the status of my application over the IRCC phone. It says, "we need additional documents to process your application and the background check is not yet started. You do not need an interview".
Decision made is done on my sponsorship application and i did not receive any email from local visa office for file transfer. Do they really need additional documents or it is the generic message? Please give me some suggestions.
You should call CIC and check. Most likely its Schedule A and/or PCC (if you haven't submitted it yet)

SAM MITIAS

Apr 26, 2017
Please fellows , I have 1 simple question :-
now my wife is waiting the medical request . Her file was transferred to VO Cairo more than month ago. Who is responsible for sending us the medical exam request . is it CIC Mississauga , or the visa office cairo ?
shall she receive an e-mail ? or a message on GCKEY ?
Please help .
thanks

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019
Please fellows , I have 1 simple question :-
now my wife is waiting the medical request . Her file was transferred to VO Cairo more than month ago. Who is responsible for sending us the medical exam request . is it CIC Mississauga , or the visa office cairo ?
shall she receive an e-mail ? or a message on GCKEY ?
Please help .
thanks
i am also travel in same board .
waiting for my medical request
colombo visa office

SAM MITIAS

Apr 26, 2017
i am also travel in same board .
waiting for my medical request
colombo visa office
on GCKEY they say we will send you message if you need to do the medical exam. so who is responsible for requesting the medical exam . CIC Mississauga , or the visa office which our file got transferred to ?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
on GCKEY they say we will send you message if you need to do the medical exam. so who is responsible for requesting the medical exam . CIC Mississauga , or the visa office which our file got transferred to ?
For us it was CPC-M but US applicants seem to get it from Ottawa VO, so I'm not sure

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
If your file is already transferred then your respective VO!

yoge

Feb 11, 2017
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
colombo
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017 app return 21-02-2017 resubmit 29-03-2017 citizenship app filled online 2023-Apr-10
Doc's Request.
Sch a and pcc uploaded via gc key 17/05/2007
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
File Transfer...
29-05-2017
Med's Request
01-09-2017 Re-medical Request 30-Jul-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2017 Re-Medical Done 05th-Aug-2019
Interview........
13-03-2018 Ecas in process 05/26/2017 Aor2 05/29/2017 Ecas Changed To DM 31-Mar-2018
Passport Req..
Application Refused 2018-04-11 appeal file 2018-apr-20 Iad Confirmation May-09-2018 full hearing 23 rd may 2019 @edmonton Appel Won 14-june-2019 Additional Document Request 30-Jul-2019 doc send 13-Aug-2019 Bio metric req 13-aug-2019 Bio Completed 15-aug-2019 PPR 01-Nov-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2019
LANDED..........
26-11-2019

jordanVisa

Jan 2, 2017
Hello fellow march applicants!

I am posting here hoping to have opinions, advice and quite frankly, some help.

Here is my situation.
I sent my application around the first of march and I got an email saying that I must link my account about 3 weeks later, which I did with GCKEy.

2-3 days later, I, the sponsor received an email saying that I was accepted as a sponsor and that my wife would get a request for the background check document within the next week. Unfortunately, that was the last message I ever got from them. It has been over 3 months and they never sent an email to me, my wife of anything on GCKey. After waiting 1 month, I decided to send my background document anyway by using a method suggested by someone on this forum. But now it has been 2 months since then and still no messages or proof of receiving the document.

Today, I logged on GCKey to check and the status of my application was "your action is required". But that is it, nothing else.
Here is what can be read on my account.

Main page :
Date submitted : March 30, 2017
Detail : Your Action Is Required

Application page :
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical : results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents : We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Application message : No data in the table

I have no idea what is going on or at what stage my application is at.
I feel like something is wrong and that perhaps I should do something.
Any advice would be very appreciated.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hello fellow march applicants!

I am posting here hoping to have opinions, advice and quite frankly, some help.

Here is my situation.
I sent my application around the first of march and I got an email saying that I must link my account about 3 weeks later, which I did with GCKEy.

2-3 days later, I, the sponsor received an email saying that I was accepted as a sponsor and that my wife would get a request for the background check document within the next week. Unfortunately, that was the last message I ever got from them. It has been over 3 months and they never sent an email to me, my wife of anything on GCKey. After waiting 1 month, I decided to send my background document anyway by using a method suggested by someone on this forum. But now it has been 2 months since then and still no messages or proof of receiving the document.

Today, I logged on GCKey to check and the status of my application was "your action is required". But that is it, nothing else.
Here is what can be read on my account.

Main page :
Date submitted : March 30, 2017
Detail : Your Action Is Required

Application page :
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical : results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents : We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Application message : No data in the table

I have no idea what is going on or at what stage my application is at.
I feel like something is wrong and that perhaps I should do something.
Any advice would be very appreciated.
Did you try calling them? Most March applications have already been forwarded to their local visa offices.I suggest you call them and check if they need anything from you.

yugan24

May 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Colombo
Hi Guys,
My wife (PR holder) is sponsoring me. I am in Srilanka. My visa application is in progress. She has a plan to come to Srilanka before getting the visa.
Are there any issues in visting to Sri Lanka while waiting for the visa?