+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah I know what you mean. I called them few times to find out why the application is not transferred yet. And was told that everything looks good...all docs are received...and the agent didn't know why the file is still in Mississauga. Someone said that there is a huge backlog now. But it doesn't make any sense to me as many applications are get transferred regularly. There should be something more into the story. Hopefully there will be some news soon.
It is probably related to which VO is yours. Mine is still in Missisauga too and no medical requested yet. From what I know about CIC, they are anything but systematic. Do not feel that something is wrong. It will eventually move through.

Reactions: Nina53

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
ECAS change to in process today,what does this mean?

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello everyone, im also march applicant
My husband is sponsoring me to go live in canada. Our application was received on March 2017. And i did link my application online 2 months ago, since the 15th of April 2017. But since then no messages on my cic account and no emails. I didn't send them the police clearance yet because they didn't ask me to and not even the background check. How long does it take till they send me back an email

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hey guys i need your input i m confused between status on ECAS and MyCiC account for my wife

ECAS shows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
MyCiC Shows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We submitted our Schedule A and PCC using the IRCC webform, she got her medical request and even the status on cic says passed but not on ecas, now after the new updates, the status shows we need additional documents check your messages below but, there are no messages below. and its been 2 months since medical now.
Its showing same thing on my account. . Don't know what to do .. and they didn't ask me for police clearance yet or background check

Reactions: popstops

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Its showing same thing on my account. . Don't know what to do .. and they didn't ask me for police clearance yet or background check
I would suggest that you mail it, a lot of applicants do not get the correspondence as they mention in ECA. I received the same message on ECA on May 10, 2017 and I still didn't get any emails. So, I submitted my husband's through webform and mailed it, I'm not sure when it got attached but my husban's ECA is in process as of yesterday! Don't forget that you need to valid it, print it and sign by hand!

Submit by mail or Webform

If you choose not to link your application to an online account, you can submit this form
  • in paper format by mail, or
  • using our webform. When completing the webform, choose “Sponsorship” as the type of application.
If you’re submitting the form by mail or webform, you can fill out the form on your computer (recommended) or by hand.

If you’re filling it out on the computer:
  • validate the form to make sure it’s complete
  • in the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
  • print out the form and sign in writing (provide your original handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box.
  • if you don’t sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Note: If you’re filling out this form on a computer, you should still validate the form before submitting it to us, even if you aren’t submitting it through an online account.

If you are filling the form out by hand: In the signature section, sign your name and complete the date so we can clearly read it. If you don’t sign and date the form, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.

Mailing Address:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Make sure to include a typed cover letter with your name, sponsor's name, application received date, file number etc. and just write attach to file.

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?

Sabrina96

Apr 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Havana
App. Filed.......
23-03-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017 (Schedule A)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2017
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
21-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
22ND OF JULY !!!
I am a March 2017 - March 24 applicant - VO Outland Havana, Cuba. Sponsoring spouse, no dependents. File transferred May 5, received & processing May 24, Passport request June 13

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
I would suggest that you mail it, a lot of applicants do not get the correspondence as they mention in ECA. I received the same message on ECA on May 10, 2017 and I still didn't get any emails. So, I submitted my husband's through webform and mailed it, I'm not sure when it got attached but my husban's ECA is in process as of yesterday! Don't forget that you need to valid it, print it and sign by hand!

Submit by mail or Webform

If you choose not to link your application to an online account, you can submit this form
  • in paper format by mail, or
  • using our webform. When completing the webform, choose “Sponsorship” as the type of application.
If you’re submitting the form by mail or webform, you can fill out the form on your computer (recommended) or by hand.

If you’re filling it out on the computer:
  • validate the form to make sure it’s complete
  • in the signature section, type your name and select the date using the date selection tool.
  • print out the form and sign in writing (provide your original handwritten signature) next to your name in the signature box.
  • if you don’t sign and date the form according to these instructions, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
Note: If you’re filling out this form on a computer, you should still validate the form before submitting it to us, even if you aren’t submitting it through an online account.

If you are filling the form out by hand: In the signature section, sign your name and complete the date so we can clearly read it. If you don’t sign and date the form, it will not be accepted and will be returned to you.

Mailing Address:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
CPC Mississauga
P.O. Box 3000, Station A
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4N6

Make sure to include a typed cover letter with your name, sponsor's name, application received date, file number etc. and just write attach to file.
But what should i mail exactly ? Cuz now all they need now is police clearance and background check i think

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
But what should i mail exactly ? Cuz now all they need now is police clearance and background check i think
Sorry, I should have been more clear. You should mail your Schedule A Declaration Form and a coloured copy of your PCC to the mailing address I mentioned above or DHL it to your husband in Canada and he will mail it to Mississauga. I sent the original PCC upfront with my husband's application but I think a coloured copy should be ok. They are not going to forward your file until all documents are received, and it could be weeks or months before they contact you and tell you to send these documents which is going to delay your application for months. You can use the web form but they are backlogged by 25 days as per a Call Centre Agent, mailing would be faster but I would suggest to do both!

Remember to sign your name on the Schedule A form by hand and the Schedule A form has been updated to June 2017 so use the new version!

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
I am a March 2017 - March 24 applicant - VO Outland Havana, Cuba. Sponsoring spouse, no dependents. File transferred May 5, received & processing May 24, Passport request June 13
Congratulations... that really super quick..!!! Good for you.. Hope we all get our PPR soon.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Anyone got a request for interview yet?

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Finally my application is now forwarded to my VO ( Ankara ).
An email has been sent to my husband ( the sponser ) to inform us about this step. In my eCAS, " Application Received " has changed to " In Process ", but no lines added. So happy about that. Hope everyone gets their AOR2 asap.
Impenitently waiting for my passport request from now on