+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hey Peeps,
Anyone in the group who got PPR or DM please advise how much time NDVO takes to start background check after AOR2.... It's been almost 35 days for me post I received AOR2 and since then no update , it simply says we will send u message when we start your background check Quite laggards they r ...Spreading virus of depression amongst newly married couples☹

Reactions: ness12

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
AOR 2 email received from NDVO.. Fingers crossed on PPR now... Hope we all receive it asap and are united with our loved ones...

zakzak

Dec 30, 2013
Called them Friday at 3:55 pm. kept trying for an hour and did not catch up to a queue position until 5 minutes before they close. Talked to the agent at exactly 4:50 pm! !!!.

The agent told me that the webform uploads I sent twice on March 30th, arrived on May 25th. She says they might have had it before but only updated on that date (oh really! like they had to watch some youtube videos or smth between they attach docs and update system.).

No medical is requested. The Application, recieved on March 3rd, is still in Mississauga on June 13th. Their process is so random!

I will update them with more proof soon (Honeymoon pics). Let's see how it goes.
Did they ask you to provide more proof like these Honeymoon photos ?

k2mistry

Feb 8, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-07-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
08/01/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2018
Hey guys i need your input i m confused between status on ECAS and MyCiC account for my wife

ECAS shows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
MyCiC Shows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We submitted our Schedule A and PCC using the IRCC webform, she got her medical request and even the status on cic says passed but not on ecas, now after the new updates, the status shows we need additional documents check your messages below but, there are no messages below. and its been 2 months since medical now.

Reactions: popstops and maha89

Simmi100

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
I have submitted medical, PCC, Sch A etc everything from my side
Received a mail from NDVO they received my file.
Ecas showing only 2 lines on PA side, no in process yet.

Is it AOR2?
When can I expect next step?

Thanks

k2mistry

Feb 8, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-07-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
08/01/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2018
I have submitted medical, PCC, Sch A etc everything from my side
Received a mail from NDVO they received my file.
Ecas showing only 2 lines on PA side, no in process yet.

Is it AOR2?
When can I expect next step?

Thanks
What do you mean by submitted medical, was ur emedical?

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hey guys i need your input i m confused between status on ECAS and MyCiC account for my wife

ECAS shows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on March 21, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
MyCiC Shows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

We submitted our Schedule A and PCC using the IRCC webform, she got her medical request and even the status on cic says passed but not on ecas, now after the new updates, the status shows we need additional documents check your messages below but, there are no messages below. and its been 2 months since medical now.
It sounds like they are waiting for some documents from you. You should give them a call, the additional docs that are required is probably what is causing the delay in your application being processed.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Called them Friday at 3:55 pm. kept trying for an hour and did not catch up to a queue position until 5 minutes before they close. Talked to the agent at exactly 4:50 pm! !!!.

The agent told me that the webform uploads I sent twice on March 30th, arrived on May 25th. She says they might have had it before but only updated on that date (oh really! like they had to watch some youtube videos or smth between they attach docs and update system.).

No medical is requested. The Application, recieved on March 3rd, is still in Mississauga on June 13th. Their process is so random!

I will update them with more proof soon (Honeymoon pics). Let's see how it goes.
Yeah I know what you mean. I called them few times to find out why the application is not transferred yet. And was told that everything looks good...all docs are received...and the agent didn't know why the file is still in Mississauga. Someone said that there is a huge backlog now. But it doesn't make any sense to me as many applications are get transferred regularly. There should be something more into the story. Hopefully there will be some news soon.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Yeah, that is strange how some applications are kept in Mississauga while others got transferred right away to the VOs. When I called and asked what is happening with my application the agent couldn't give a clear answer - everything looks good, that is it. Some ppl got answer that there is a huge backlog at Mississauga right now....but it doesn't make any sense to me. Or m

Yeah I know what you mean. I called them few times to find out why the application is not transferred yet. And was told that everything looks good...all docs are received...and the agent didn't know why the file is still in Mississauga. Someone said that there is a huge backlog now. But it doesn't make any sense to me as many applications are get transferred regularly. There should be something more into the story. Hopefully there will be some news soon.
It is a bit strange isn't it? I know that Miss holds them longer so they can look them over and make sure everything is there prior to transferring to VO but it shouldn't be months if you called and they said everything is there? I feel like our application followed a very standard and acceptable timeline and was transferred to VO in a timely way. The only thing I do know is the call center agents don't have the most up to date info - someone once called and they told them it was still in Miss but hours later they got the email that the VO had received the files - but if it's been in Miss for weeks or months that is frustrating.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
It is a bit strange isn't it? I know that Miss holds them longer so they can look them over and make sure everything is there prior to transferring to VO but it shouldn't be months if you called and they said everything is there? I feel like our application followed a very standard and acceptable timeline and was transferred to VO in a timely way. The only thing I do know is the call center agents don't have the most up to date info - someone once called and they told them it was still in Miss but hours later they got the email that the VO had received the files - but if it's been in Miss for weeks or months that is frustrating.
Yes it is weird. I wouldn't be worried if they were actually working on the application while it is in Mississauga...but it seems that it just collecting dust... that's what makes it frustrating... But at this point I have just to wait.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Yes it is weird. I wouldn't be worried if they were actually working on the application while it is in Mississauga...but it seems that it just collecting dust... that's what makes it frustrating... But at this point I have just to wait.
Agree, hopefully it is on its way though and the agents just dont have the most recent info?? :)