+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Our lawyer sent it online via webform and we were following up for weeks but they never received it. Ask your wife to print the form after it has been filled in sign it in blue in the box where she has typed her name and scan a copy to you or your lawyer, he can courier a scanned colour copy of it to CPC along with the copy of the PCC, they receive the courier the same day if it's sent by express mail.
SA is not related to CPC receiving the scheudle A and PCC, we got SA immediately after AOR and then a request for schedule A.
thanks Janchor, I will let her know to sign a new copy of the Schedule A and have them scanned both so I can mail them ASAP. But do you think they accept scanned document?

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
thanks Janchor, I will let her know to sign a new copy of the Schedule A and have them scanned both so I can mail them ASAP. But do you think they accept scanned document?
Yes they do, they accepted our's it was scanned and our application has been transferred to our VO.

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Yes they do, they accepted our's it was scanned and our application has been transferred to our VO.
I just got an email from CPC that my application is now transferred to the VO... In case it has been transferred already what happened if I mail the schedule A and PCC to CPC in Canada will they say my application is transfered? Or should I tell my wife to submit the document at the VO?

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
Had you not submitted the letter of intention to reside as upfront with the original application? Do they ask for it again or What?
They asked the proof of intention to reside from me ( principal applicant) I found it odd but sent it anyways.

The sponsor had already sent his initially.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
I just got an email from CPC that my application is now transferred to the VO... In case it has been transferred already what happened if I mail the schedule A and PCC to CPC in Canada will they say my application is transfered? Or should I tell my wife to submit the document at the VO?
Yay that's great! Do you have the option to upload it via GC key? If yes then that would be the fastest. I suggest you call CPC and check if you need to resend your schedule A and where you should be sending it.

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Yay that's great! Do you have the option to upload it via GC key? If yes then that would be the fastest. I suggest you call CPC and check if you need to resend your schedule A and where you should be sending it.
I am not able to create a account on cgkey because i have used a representative, but he usually send it via webform I guess!
I will try to give them a call but they usually don't answer any question regarding my wife application since I am not authorized.... Only the lawyer and her

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
I am not able to create a account on cgkey because i have used a representative, but he usually send it via webform I guess!
I will try to give them a call but they usually don't answer any question regarding my wife application since I am not authorized.... Only the lawyer and her
Ask her to call, if she is outside Canada+1 (613) 944-4000.

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hey guys I need your help,

the embassy of my country sent me an email for an interview and requesting to bring with me my original passport in addition of the below documens:

*Photos from civil marriage and marriage celebration

* Evidence of cohabitation

* Evidence of ongoing communication between PA and SPR

I have photos of my marriage and evidence of ongoing communication between me and my sponsor(wife), but what about the evidence of cohabitation? we do not live together since my wife is in Canada and I live in Lebanon, so my question is what evidence to submit proving cohabitation between me and my wife (sponsor) ?

Thank you so much for your help

alissone007

Oct 26, 2015
Ask her to call, if she is outside Canada+1 (613) 944-4000.
I noticed that it's not mentionned to submit PCC for now, only schedule A.. do they ask for both usually or one at a time? I am wondering if PCC will be requested by VO since application got transferred to VO or should I submit it to CPC even though not asked ?
We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application:

 You must complete the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form which is

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
I noticed that it's not mentionned to submit PCC for now, only schedule A.. do they ask for both usually or one at a time? I am wondering if PCC will be requested by VO since application got transferred to VO or should I submit it to CPC even though not asked ?
We require the following item(s) to continue processing your application:

 You must complete the Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form which is
Yes that's right the email from CPC only asked for schedule A, it could be coz we submitted PCC upfront with our application. If you have it, no harm submitting it with your scheudle A.Follow the instructions in the letter that they have sent you requesting for the docs.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
my PA got very lucky.
immediately I saw the medical was requested, I called cic and we were able to take advantage of their error.
PA went for medical the very next day, and today it shows medical passed. meanwhile on Saturday it had changed from medical requested to if you need medical, a message will be sent to u.
but because PA had done the medical since Thursday, it updated this morning that it is passed.
we were just very lucky that their error, was to our own advantage. now mind is off waiting for medical. if all goes well, then PPR should be next.

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
my PA got very lucky.
immediately I saw the medical was requested, I called cic and we were able to take advantage of their error.
PA went for medical the very next day, and today it shows medical passed. meanwhile on Saturday it had changed from medical requested to if you need medical, a message will be sent to u.
but because PA had done the medical since Thursday, it updated this morning that it is passed.
we were just very lucky that their error, was to our own advantage. now mind is off waiting for medical. if all goes well, then PPR should be next.
PPR next??? Was your background check completed already?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, same situation. Application is not transfered yet. Medical is not requested yet as well. My guess is that in some cases the medicals are asked by Mississauga, in some - by visa office.

Called them Friday at 3:55 pm. kept trying for an hour and did not catch up to a queue position until 5 minutes before they close. Talked to the agent at exactly 4:50 pm! !!!.

The agent told me that the webform uploads I sent twice on March 30th, arrived on May 25th. She says they might have had it before but only updated on that date (oh really! like they had to watch some youtube videos or smth between they attach docs and update system.).

No medical is requested. The Application, recieved on March 3rd, is still in Mississauga on June 13th. Their process is so random!

I will update them with more proof soon (Honeymoon pics). Let's see how it goes.