20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Hey Riaroo,

I called in yesterday and a CIC agent confirmed they received my sch A finally :) My status for ECAS switched to " In process" this morning. Not sure if it means the file is sent to my VO ?
Congrats! Finally some movement :) I'm still waiting for mine to change. What does it say in your mycic account?

BM17

Mar 15, 2017
I have this message in ecas
We sent you correspondence............ about additional information or documents.

But i dont know to go about this since i didnt receive any correspondence in mycic or email. Someone please advise on my next step.Does it have anything to do with Sched A and PCC ?
I got aor 10th may. Message came next day.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I have this message in ecas
We sent you correspondence............ about additional information or documents.

But i dont know to go about this since i didnt receive any correspondence in mycic or email. Someone please advise on my next step.Does it have anything to do with Sched A and PCC ?
I got aor 10th may. Message came next day.
For us it was either medical request, RCMP check and prints, or Schedule A. If you call CIC they can tell you. Did you check your junk mail as well just in case ?

kumar13

Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
Doc's Request.
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017; AOR2: 20-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Congrats! Finally some movement :) I'm still waiting for mine to change. What does it say in your mycic account?
Hey I just use ECAS

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hey Guys,
I called the IRCC on 25th April and they said that the Deadline to provide the Schedule A is 15th May even though we didn't receive any Email or MyCIC msg from them to provide them the Schedule A.
So I sent the Schedule A form of my wife on 25th April vial Webform. its 16th May today and i still haven't received any email from them of any kind.
Is there anybody else in the same situation as mine?

Thanks

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey Guys,
I called the IRCC on 25th April and they said that the Deadline to provide the Schedule A is 15th May even though we didn't receive any Email or MyCIC msg from them to provide them the Schedule A.
So I sent the Schedule A form of my wife on 25th April vial Webform. its 16th May today and i still haven't received any email from them of any kind.
Is there anybody else in the same situation as mine?

Thanks
You don't get any email or correspondence for uploading Schedule A as far as I know - we had the same problem and we didn't. I didn't know they had it until I called

Saddy15

Apr 19, 2017
My ECAS turned in process for both sponsor and PA however no email received for file transfer as of yet. What does it mean ?

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
You don't get any email or correspondence for uploading Schedule A as far as I know - we had the same problem and we didn't. I didn't know they had it until I called
Thanks for Replying.
So should I call and ask them? After they receive that form, the next step is to send the file to the processing office, in my case it will be India. I, as a Sponsor will get an email about that, right?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thanks for Replying.
So should I call and ask them? After they receive that form, the next step is to send the file to the processing office, in my case it will be India. I, as a Sponsor will get an email about that, right?
I called to make sure they had it. We mailed it Apr 20 and it was applied on our file and started processing Apr 25. I checked ecas this Sat May 13 and status for PR was moved to inprocess and yesterday letter received we had been transferred to London VO