Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
Hello all march applicant I wouod like to ask question to all of you if anyone experience what Im going through right now... Im April 5th Applicant and I havent received any AOR yet... and Yet some april 6, 7-10 received theirs already... but some April 3,4 and 5 havent received any.... but the application package havent yet return till now...is there any possibility that our papers will still be able to be approved???? Is there anyone experience this late??? Thanks much for any info!

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi,

I have a query regarding IMM5562E (Country Specific Document for INDIA)

At point 2 -> Where details of trips have to be mentioned (if any)

Neither I have traveled out of my country of residence nor I have any dependent/s so I understand that I need to tick the checkbox "Did Not travel" at a,c,d and e

My question is what should I fill in point 2b which is the travel history of spouse. My Spouse is my Sponsor and I am applying under spousal sponsorship.

Simmi100

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Re: March 2017 NDVO got interview email?

But Abhiruchi is March 2017 NDVO applicant and got interview mail.

IamGill said:
complete file? But she said she hasn't been asked for medical yet? so that's not a complete file right?

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
nursegabo said:
You have to wait for it so that you will know exactly the reason why your file has been returned. I know its frustrating but atleast you know that its returning to you. Good luck.
They said some information was missing from the form IMM1344 . We checked it. Nothing was missing . Like seriously nothing !!!!!

The lady asked us to get a visit visa if its urgent for me to come to canada .

Would it effect my inmigration process if I apply for visit visa ??

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
SoniAZ said:
They said some information was missing from the form IMM1344 . We checked it. Nothing was missing . Like seriously nothing !!!!!

The lady asked us to get a visit visa if its urgent for me to come to canada .

Would it effect my inmigration process if I apply for visit visa ??
Hey, I suggest you resubmit your application and apply for a visit visa only after you get your sponsor approval and your file is transferred to your local VO. When you apply for a visit visa please state upfront that you have a PR application in process, attach your sponsor approval email and also demonstrate strong ties to your home country (a job, family back home, assets, etc). Travel dates should not be more than two weeks.Hope this helps. If you apply right away they may reject your visit visa as u have strong ties to Canada since your husband is there and you have strong reasons to stay back and not return.

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
usefuluser said:
Finally got a request to upload PCC and schedule A form today.

I submitted my docs.

But the letter also says this

"Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into
your online account.

Should you choose to submit this form to the Case Processing Centre Mississauga by mail or
through the IRCC Web form, you must complete additional steps prior to submission:

• Ensure you validate the Schedule A form.
  • Print out the form and sign in writing (provide your handwritten signature) next to your
    name in the signature box. If you do not sign and date the form according to these
    instructions, another copy of the form with a signature will be required.

Once these steps are completed, you can submit the validated and signed copy of this form to
CPC-Mississauga via mail or through the IRCC Web form."

So I advice everyone to MAIL/webform their schedule A and PCC even if you don't get the request.
Hey, I have a question for you. How long did it take for you to get the Schedule A request after Sponsor Approval?
I got the Sponsor Approval on 18th April and I haven't gotten any Email yet to submit Schedule A. But i did submit it through the Webform on 25th April as one of the IRCC Representative assisted when i called CIC about this.
Do you think its safe to send the Physical Mail to CPC-Mississauga as well? when i already submitted the Webform. I am a bit tensed here, So any Insight well be helpful.

Thanks for your time.

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
prakruti said:
Hi,

Neither I have traveled out of my country of residence nor I have any dependent/s so I understand that I need to tick the checkbox "Did Not travel" at a,c,d and e

My question is what should I fill in point 2b which is the travel history of spouse. My Spouse is my Sponsor and I am applying under spousal sponsorship.
You only need to fill in the Travel that you or your Spouse took to any other country that the Current Country of Residence or the country of origin. so if your spouse travelled to any other country that Canada or whichever country you are from then yes you need to fill in 2B.

I hope this is helpful.

steller

Mar 2, 2015
bhanu_kaushal said:
You only need to fill in the Travel that you or your Spouse took to any other country that the Current Country of Residence or the country of origin. so if your spouse travelled to any other country that Canada or whichever country you are from then yes you need to fill in 2B.

I hope this is helpful.
Since you do not have dependants, you need to write 'Not Applicable'. If you did not travel check 'Did not Travel'. If your Sponsor (Spouse) travelled to any other country other then country of origin, if its India or Canada.. give details of all those countries. Good luck

steller

Mar 2, 2015
prakruti said:
Hi,

Since you do not have dependants, you need to write 'Not Applicable'. If you did not travel check 'Did not Travel'. If your Sponsor (Spouse) travelled to any other country other then country of origin, if its India or Canada.. give details of all those countries. Good luck

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hey guys,
How long did it take for you to get the Schedule A request after Sponsor Approval?
I got the Sponsor Approval on 18th April and I haven't gotten any Email yet to submit Schedule A. But i did submit it through the Webform on 25th April as one of the IRCC Representative assisted when i called CIC about this.
Do you think its safe to send the Physical Mail to CPC-Mississauga as well? when i already submitted the Webform. I am a bit tensed here, So any Insight well be helpful.

Thanks for your time.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
bhanu_kaushal said:
Hey guys,
How long did it take for you to get the Schedule A request after Sponsor Approval?

Thanks for your time.
Why do you post the same question again? Try to wait for answers. As for your question - read few pages back, ppl discussed here different possibilities to solve this problem. Some did send it via mail as well - could be no harm in doing this, so you can try. But you also can call and ask them if they attached your docs to your application....since its more than 10 days passed.

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhanu_kaushal said:
Hey, I have a question for you. How long did it take for you to get the Schedule A request after Sponsor Approval?

Thanks for your time.
Check my signature for the timeline.

It's upto you, if you want to send them by MAIL, you can but some folks here who submitted the docs using webform received a confirmation from CIC

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
jeff198901 said:
Just got a confirmation email stating they received our webform schedule A and PCC. We submitted Thursday April 27. So it took them 1 week. Not bad!
Hi, I got a confirmation email too on May 1st regarding the schedule a and pcc that I sent on march27th. However, when I phone cic on friday, the agent told me that our file is still in mississauga and the officer is assessing the sched a and pcc. Does your ecas and mycic account has any update? Or have you received an email that your app is ready to transfer?

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NomTGuzman said:
Hi, I got a confirmation email too on May 1st regarding the schedule a and pcc that I sent on march27th. However, when I phone cic on friday, the agent told me that our file is still in mississauga and the officer is assessing the sched a and pcc. Does your ecas and mycic account has any update? Or have you received an email that your app is ready to transfer?
My app is still in application received stage, did not receive file transfer email

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
NomTGuzman said:
Mycic and ecas are still the same and no email about a transfer yet