May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
KSA1 said:
Quick question, can we upload only Schedule A form on IRCC web form or upload both PCC & Sch-A form?
You can upload both! Very simple to do!

heliis

May 1, 2017
Hi, just a question.

In the checklist if we are sending the application outland but im currently living in canada with my hubby, which option of the checklist Part A point 4."Class of application" we should pick???? we just got our package back and we don't want to make mistakes again.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Just got a confirmation email stating they received our webform schedule A and PCC. We submitted Thursday April 27. So it took them 1 week. Not bad!

30MARCH

May 2, 2017
shrss said:
I live inside Ontario. Yes there is tracking number in it. And it was delivered in my regular mailbox. I hope your application gets delivered really soon .
Hi Bro,

If there was a tracking number then why they are telling me that we don't send via register mail . They say we send only regular mail so they can't provide any tracking number . Today I went to Canada Post Depot here in Winnipeg and they said regular letter can be without tracking BUT regular parcel has to be with tracking number.

Our file comes under parcel category I believe. so you are right there should be tracking number for this. Those stupid agents don't help at all.

Did you tracked your parcel through that tracking number ? What do you thing I should do to get my tracking number from CPC?

joyn

May 4, 2017
Hi guys,I'm new in this forum.n way,I applied to sponsor my husband from abroad on March 28.when I called cic I was my application was mailed back to me on the 19th of April and it's past 2 weeks now I haven't received it.just wondering how long does it take for the application to arrive after being mailed back from cic mississauga?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
joyn said:
Hi guys,I'm new in this forum.n way,I applied to sponsor my husband from abroad on March 28.when I called cic I was my application was mailed back to me on the 19th of April and it's past 2 weeks now I haven't received it.just wondering how long does it take for the application to arrive after being mailed back from cic mississauga?
Where is the application being mailed back too? I have read of people even inside Canada waiting up to a month

30MARCH

May 2, 2017
shrss said:
I live inside Ontario. Yes there is tracking number in it. And it was delivered in my regular mailbox. I hope your application gets delivered really soon .
Hi shrss,

The only way I guess to find out if there is a tracking number on it, is if I know which sender Canada post office CPC Mississauga uses and this information should be available at your received envelope. Can you send me an image or details of Canada post office initially receives files from CPC Mississauga.

Since CPC agents don't give any information, maybe this sender Canada post office would be able to give any clue on tracking numbers on the files they receive from Mississauga. Waiting for your reply..... :(

airon06

Apr 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
jeff198901 said:
Just got a confirmation email stating they received our webform schedule A and PCC. We submitted Thursday April 27. So it took them 1 week. Not bad!
Nice to hear that! Did you choose spouse living outside canada?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
usefuluser said:
Was it submitted by PA or sponsor, because I sent mine on April 8th and still no confirmation
PA submitted

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
joyn said:
The application is being mailed back to Toronto
Have you called to see if they received it? I have read of people sending over webform and cic doesn't receive it

Saddy15

Apr 19, 2017
Hi guys, I have received the following E-mail from CIC - regarding missing Schedule -a and PCC certificate (we never got correspondence for this and it says they sent It on 14th of April) that why agent said - in regards to missing correspondence April 14th. Does anyone else received E-mail like this ?

Please do not reply to this email.

Name: *** Please follow this procedure for missing correspondence Reference: from 2017/04/14. Thank you ***
Date: 2017-05-01

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with the online application or tools

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:

Your current status in Canada
The expiration date of that status
(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:

A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?

Please include:

A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that:
select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
provide us with screen shots, or
copy and paste the text.

B) You created a new account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?

All you need to do is click on Link application to this account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C) Your situation is not described under A or B?

Please include:

Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
error message(s) you received, and
Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.

We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Dalina
Agent #3935
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Saddy15 said:
Hi guys, I have received the following E-mail from CIC - regarding missing Schedule -a and PCC certificate (we never got correspondence for this and it says they sent It on 14th of April) that why agent said - in regards to missing correspondence April 14th. Does anyone else received E-mail like this ?

Please do not reply to this email.

Name: *** Please follow this procedure for missing correspondence Reference: from 2017/04/14. Thank you ***
Date: 2017-05-01

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with the online application or tools

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:

Your current status in Canada
The expiration date of that status
(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:

A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?

Please include:

A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that:
select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
provide us with screen shots, or
copy and paste the text.

B) You created a new account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?

All you need to do is click on Link application to this account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C) Your situation is not described under A or B?

Please include:

Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
error message(s) you received, and
Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.

We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Dalina
Agent #3935
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

I received it. Just submit schedule A and PCC via webform