NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
rockwidme said:
My table in the GC key does not give an option to uplaoad any doc.....the tab where it says review of additional docs : it says NA.
What does it say in review of eligibility and and background check?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
rockwidme said:
Review of eligibility is in Progress.
Background check says not required.
Hmmmm..
Review of eligibility says: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background says: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

you said that you received SA already?

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starnaenae said:
we did and they still asked for another schedule a!! just sent it today :)
Hi There - Wondering if your principle applicant received an email or mail from CIC asking them to submit Schedule A form? Also, did you have to mail in the schedule A to CPC or upload it online?

I am received a email from IRCC stating that I was approved to be a sponsor and that the PA will receive instructions on how to send schedule A form via email within 5 business days but the PA still has not received it. Although I was able to link the application online but there are no account messages there.

Thanks for your help.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
d.jay55 said:
Hi There - Wondering if your principle applicant received an email or mail from CIC asking them to submit Schedule A form? Also, did you have to mail in the schedule A to CPC or upload it online?

I am received a email from IRCC stating that I was approved to be a sponsor and that the PA will receive instructions on how to send schedule A form via email within 5 business days but the PA still has not received it. Although I was able to link the application online but there are no account messages there.

Thanks for your help.
IT WAS SAME THING WITH ME, YOUR PA WILL GET AN EMAIL WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS, SO GIVE IT TIME BUT CALL THEM ON THE 6TH DAY IF YOU STILL DIDNT RECEIVE ANYTHN. AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO UPLOAD IT

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
d.jay55 said:

Thanks for your help.
i am the representative so i get the notifications, however the letter was addressed to the PA... i still havent received the SA email... and i received that request on March 26th, DM in Sponsor was listed today.

we uploaded schedule A online

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
starnaenae said:
Hmmmm..
Review of eligibility says: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background says: Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

you said that you received SA already?
to be precised
Review of eligibility says :Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility
Background says :Not applicable.

I did not get the SA yet . I only got an email confirming they recieved the Application and the AOR1

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
rockwidme said:
to be precised
Review of eligibility says :Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility

I did not get the SA yet . I only got an email confirming they recieved the Application and the AOR1
there are no requests? when did you get AOR? i got the requests 9 days after getting AOR...

mujji10

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2017, Received : 28/03/2017
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
11-04-2017 , Sponsor Approval 20-04-2017
Med's Request
20-04-2017
Hello all,

I submitted my application on March 24,2017.
CIC received it on March 28. Waiting for AOR and medical/pcc/schedule A request. Hoping to receive it by April 2nd week

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
rockwidme said:
to be precised

then you should just hold on. my background changed from NA to in progress same day my ECAS changed to decision made.

huantinglin

Mar 29, 2017
Hello, first time using a forum.

Q1: How long should I expect to receive a confirmation from CIC saying they've received my application? Is there someone I can call to ask about my application process.
I am applying for spouse sponsorship for my wife to come to Canada from Taiwan.
The application was sent on March 15th from Taiwan, the application arrived to its destination on March 21st (according to mail tracking system).

Q2: I am applying from outside of Canada (from Taiwan), because I lived there for the past 2 1/2 yrs. So I sent the application when I was still in Taiwan, and I went back to Canada due to family situation (will stay permanently), and my wife is still in Taiwan. Since we are still in the sponsorship application process, would she be able to come to Canada to stay (say on a tourist visa) during the application process? What information would she need to disclose when crossing the border, say if she goes to Canada using a tourist visa? Should she mention she currently in the process of spouse sponsorship application or no?

Thank you for your time!

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
IT WAS SAME THING WITH ME, YOUR PA WILL GET AN EMAIL WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS, SO GIVE IT TIME BUT CALL THEM ON THE 6TH DAY IF YOU STILL DIDNT RECEIVE ANYTHN. AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO UPLOAD IT
Thanks.
Today is the 6th business day and I called ircc and they said since I am not authorized representative they cannot give me any info. They asked me to submit a web form stating the same to inquire what is going on, which I just submitted a few min back. Hopefully I get something soon on mycic portal *fingers crosses*

This is the application status on CIC:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
huantinglin said:
Hello, first time using a forum.

Q1: How long should I expect to receive a confirmation from CIC saying they've received my application? Is there someone I can call to ask about my application process.
I am applying for spouse sponsorship for my wife to come to Canada from Taiwan.
The application was sent on March 15th from Taiwan, the application arrived to its destination on March 21st (according to mail tracking system).

Q2: I am applying from outside of Canada (from Taiwan), because I lived there for the past 2 1/2 yrs. So I sent the application when I was still in Taiwan, and I went back to Canada due to family situation (will stay permanently), and my wife is still in Taiwan. Since we are still in the sponsorship application process, would she be able to come to Canada to stay (say on a tourist visa) during the application process? What information would she need to disclose when crossing the border, say if she goes to Canada using a tourist visa? Should she mention she currently in the process of spouse sponsorship application or no?

Thank you for your time!
#1 - the average time to receive AOR1 (Acknowledgement of receipt) is 15 days according to the Feb applicant spreadsheet. So you can expect something similar.
Feb: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17bcTQjmDGkVHSKNHqqdsZfQkixaFJaffodQ2kBR7gaU/edit
March: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JGkV0CchzTOkUZWx4sVESzqtjp-DpLzUokvvxNmrFlI/edit#gid=0

#2 - Yes your wife can apply for Tourist visa (TRV) during the process and visit Canada. I would disclose that you have applied for her sponsorship if they ask about it at the border. No harm in being honest and genuine with them.

Minosis

Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
HAV
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Does anyone know if ECAS updates as soon as the immigration officer puts the information into the system, or does it update everything at a specific time? The page just says "Updated Daily", so like if I check in the morning and nothing has changed, should I check again at night? I'm so anxious for news that I want to check every half hour for an update haha! :)

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Minosis said:
Does anyone know if ECAS updates as soon as the immigration officer puts the information into the system, or does it update everything at a specific time? The page just says "Updated Daily", so like if I check in the morning and nothing has changed, should I check again at night? I'm so anxious for news that I want to check every half hour for an update haha! :)
its delayed... i had SA yesterday per CIC and it only showed decision made today