MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Libu said:
Same here. Requested to upload Schedule A on March 20th which i uploaded on the same day. I can see Decision Made in ECAS for the sponsorship application. I did not get the SA email or any notification for the file transfer yet.
Dang I got my AOR1 on the 17th as well but no document requests...

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
CPA2CANADA said:
Guys...just to confirm: only electronic signature on Schedule A? Thanks
If your uploading the Schedule A through the CIC account just electronically sign by typing the PA name in the signature box. If your sending the Schedule A through mail or IRCC webform you need to print and physically sign at the bottom signature box. Hope it is clear.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
HI,

I checked my status in ECAS it says that they sent a correspondence letter to me on march 19., BUt i didnt get any email at all, is it normal?

benghace

Jan 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Med's Done....
14-042017
ojofar said:
Hi all,
I send my application on 19 march and I got a text msg from IRCC that they have received my application.
they will send me email when they start the processing.
Great!! Hope things work out fast for you :)

You should add yourself to the march sheet found here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JGkV0CchzTOkUZWx4sVESzqtjp-DpLzUokvvxNmrFlI/edit#gid=0

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
sexychill said:
HI,

I checked my status in ECAS it says that they sent a correspondence letter to me on march 19., BUt i didnt get any email at all, is it normal?
Did you check your CIC account for any messages for the linked application?

marigold99

Feb 19, 2017
Hi, we submitted our Spousal application from London and it was signed for in Mississauga on Mar7. Husband just received an email asking us to link application to his online account. I initially tried to link it to mine through my Canadian bank account log-in, but it couldn't find the application. We then tried creating an account with GC Key for husband and then tried to link it, but they still couldn't find the application. UCI and Application # are correct, as are all details. Anyone else had this issue? Is it just us being too quick and the details not entered in the system yet? We were trying within 30 minutes of receiving email. Any guidance or reassurance would be helpful!

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
sexychill said:
i did, there is no new messages, its been 3 days now, it weird ei, even sunday they are working, we received our aor 2 last saturday, i kept receiving emails on the weekends.
You should call the IRCC call center and ask what was the correspondence? Since you have linked your application you should had received some message, i think there is some glitch in their system, i have seen couple of people are facing this situation as well. Give them a call and see what they suggest.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
Libu said:
You should call the IRCC call center and ask what was the correspondence? Since you have linked your application you should had received some message, i think there is some glitch in their system, i have seen couple of people are facing this situation as well. Give them a call and see what they suggest.
ill wait till friday, if there is no update, ill phone them.. thank you

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
marigold99 said:
Hi, we submitted our Spousal application from London and it was signed for in Mississauga on Mar7. Husband just received an email asking us to link application to his online account. I initially tried to link it to mine through my Canadian bank account log-in, but it couldn't find the application. We then tried creating an account with GC Key for husband and then tried to link it, but they still couldn't find the application. UCI and Application # are correct, as are all details. Anyone else had this issue? Is it just us being too quick and the details not entered in the system yet? We were trying within 30 minutes of receiving email. Any guidance or reassurance would be helpful!
try to select Single instead Married..

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
marigold99 said:
Tried that with no luck, sadly. Still appears as not found. Any other suggestions?
how many people in the application? do you have dependants? if none just put 2, if you have one child then should be 3

dont put anything on city of birth just hit space bar and go to county of birth (PA)

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
marigold99 said:
Tried that with no luck, sadly. Still appears as not found. Any other suggestions?
Try 1 for the number of applicants? That's what I was able to link mine with, even though mine should have been 3.

marigold99

Feb 19, 2017
So strange! I used both of your tips of the space bar for city of birth and also put 2 family members despite it just being my husband applying and it finally worked! Such a weird glitch, but I really appreciate your advice!

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
marigold99 said:
So strange! I used both of your tips of the space bar for city of birth and also put 2 family members despite it just being my husband applying and it finally worked! Such a weird glitch, but I really appreciate your advice!
Thats good to know.. hahahha.. it should be 2 coz you are part of the application as well.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
please join the march spreadsheet and update your application status?