+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Gladmin

Mar 1, 2017
Hey i was just wondering im sponsoting my husband and he lives in Seattle ( im in Vancouver). We sent our papers on march 12. They already received it cuz i got an email from fed ex. How long does it take for them (immigration) to get back at us ? You know working on our papers or what not.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhanu_kaushal said:
Hey Guys,
I am a permanent resident and applied for my wife to join me as a PR. CIC sent my file back because in my sponsorship documents, i was missing my Tax Info. I printed mine online and they did not accept. Now i printed Proof of Income Statement 2016 from CRA login.
My question is, do i need to fill the forms again and get my wife to sign them and send them to me from India? I am a bit confused. And i don't need Notice of Assessment 2016 right? Proof of Income Statement should be okay right?

Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks
order Option C on CRA, request it online/by phone and it reaches you by mail.

They need last one, if you have the 2016, send it.

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Hello guys, I have sent the application on the 11th of March and they received it 03/14/2017. We have applied from USA. They sent me (Principal Applicant) an email with UCI and Application number which is AOR1 on 03/17.2017. The next day they sent me on my email a UCI for my wife who is the sponsor (Canadian Citizen). I linked the application directly after receiving AOR1. I have a problem that I have paid 1590$ instead of 1040 but I didn't request a refund. I hope they do an automatic refund and not send the Application back.

Any comments are appreciated.

julie-ca

Jan 2, 2017
hi, everyone, i will send my application soon, i am preparing my documents, i have a little question to ask help, about IMM5533

My husband and I, we are not living together, so about this
One (1) document from three(3) of the following sets of options:
1. joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements listing bothe the sponsor and the principal applicant (minimum 1 doucument)
2. proff of joint utilities account(electricity, gas, telephone), (minimum 1 doucument)
3. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of government issued identification documents: driver’s licenses, insurance policies, etc
4. Important documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other’s spouse(such as employment or insurance benefits). (minimum 1 document)
5. Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself (i have one)
6. Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and or family (e.g. letters, social media information showing a public relationship, etc)--(i can give the photos with our family)

If you are not living together, also provide:
1. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between ou and your sponsor, provide a maximum of 10 pages-- (I have)
2. Proof of your sponsor’s visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport for your sponsor showing entry-exit stamps supporting visits,etc. if your spouse did not visit you, make sure you provide an explanation in your IMM5532 form (part C, question 4)--(I have)

I want to know, here THREE (3) of the following sets of options indicate which three?
1 option(1 to 6)
2 option: letters, printed text message,… 10 pages (i have)
3 option: proof of the visits(i have also)/b]
Yes?

about the 1 option, i just give one document minimum between 1 to 6, it's right?

Sorry about my poor english

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
wildemam said:
order Option C on CRA, request it online/by phone and it reaches you by mail.

They need last one, if you have the 2016, send it.
Thanks for your time. :)
i have Option C 2016. I got it today from CRA log in. So i guess i'll send this.
I dont need to print the Forms again, do i?

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
There is a clause in the birth certificate instructions saying if the birth was registered late then provide middle school or SSLC certificate.
What do they mean by registered late? My birth was registered right away but my parents ordered the certificate only 3 years later, so the officer's signature has a later year than my birth.

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Hey did anyone else receive a request for schedule A Imm5669? I sumitted mine the same day. Now just waiting. And my status says decision has been made but it doesnt say wether im good to be transfered to visa office or not? Anyone else in the same boat?

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
bhanu_kaushal said:
Thanks for your time. :)
i have Option C 2016. I got it today from CRA log in. So i guess i'll send this.
I dont need to print the Forms again, do i?
No you dont. I had my application returned to me bcz i was missing birth certificate issued by a specific goverment authority. Anyways i just replaced the document they needed and sent the whole package back to them. And they accepted it. So no you dont have to unless there are mistakes that you wanna fix up.

Abhidil

Mar 22, 2017
Hi all... i have sent my application for my spouse and got an email from cra that they have received the application since mar 6... it gives me an application # but that is all and nothing about linking the account... i tried the application from my gc key... but it dint work...should i be waiting to get another email about linking the application?

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
turbocharged92 said:
No you dont. I had my application returned to me bcz i was missing birth certificate issued by a specific goverment authority. Anyways i just replaced the document they needed and sent the whole package back to them. And they accepted it. So no you dont have to unless there are mistakes that you wanna fix up.
I might be in the same boat. Back in the 80s, the Birth Certificate that used to be issued in the Principal applicant's country was called "Extract from City Register of births within municiple limits of XYX city". It was manual. But now adays a more formal one is made... and people with the old certificate can get the new one on the basis of the old one. This new certificate is called Birth Certificate.

In our case we sent the old manual one. Our application might be retured. It reached begining of March, still not AOR.

What was the country of your PA?

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Hi Wildeman,

Thanks for the heads up. There was no change at all in the form.

wildemam said:
Just a heads up everyone - there's a new Generic Application form (IMM0008) out as of this past Saturday. If you're about to submit its worth taking the time to re-do the form. They often will allow a bit of grace, but why chance it.

harulion

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
julie-ca said:
hi, everyone, i will send my application soon, i am preparing my documents, i have a little question to ask help, about IMM5533

My husband and I, we are not living together, so about this
One (1) document from three(3) of the following sets of options:
1. joint ownership of residential property or joint residential leases or joint rental agreements listing bothe the sponsor and the principal applicant (minimum 1 doucument)
2. proff of joint utilities account(electricity, gas, telephone), (minimum 1 doucument)
3. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address, such as copies of government issued identification documents: driver’s licenses, insurance policies, etc
4. Important documents for you or your sponsor showing that you are recognized as each other’s spouse(such as employment or insurance benefits). (minimum 1 document)
5. Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself (i have one)
6. Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and or family (e.g. letters, social media information showing a public relationship, etc)--(i can give the photos with our family)

If you are not living together, also provide:
1. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between ou and your sponsor, provide a maximum of 10 pages-- (I have)
2. Proof of your sponsor’s visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport for your sponsor showing entry-exit stamps supporting visits,etc. if your spouse did not visit you, make sure you provide an explanation in your IMM5532 form (part C, question 4)--(I have)

I want to know, here THREE (3) of the following sets of options indicate which three?
1 option(1 to 6)
2 option: letters, printed text message,... 10 pages (i have)
3 option: proof of the visits(i have also)/b]
Yes?

about the 1 option, i just give one document minimum between 1 to 6, it's right?

Sorry about my poor english

Basically you need to give three different documents from the options listed in 1-6. (Example one document for Joint Ownership, one document for proof of joint utilities, one document evidence of financial support)

In addition you also need to provide the following:
1. Letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations between ou and your sponsor, provide a maximum of 10 pages
2. Proof of your sponsor’s visits, such as airline ticket coupons or used boarding passes, photocopies of pages of passport for your sponsor showing entry-exit stamps supporting visits,etc. if your spouse did not visit you, make sure you provide an explanation in your IMM5532 form (part C, question 4)

So in total that would be 5 different documents.

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Hi all,
I send my application on 19 march and I got a text msg from IRCC that they have received my application.
they will send me email when they start the processing.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
turbocharged92 said:
Hey did anyone else receive a request for schedule A Imm5669? I sumitted mine the same day. Now just waiting. And my status says decision has been made but it doesnt say wether im good to be transfered to visa office or not? Anyone else in the same boat?
Same here. Requested to upload Schedule A on March 20th which i uploaded on the same day. I can see Decision Made in ECAS for the sponsorship application. I did not get the SA email or any notification for the file transfer yet.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Guys...just to confirm: only electronic signature on Schedule A? Thanks

Libu said:
Same here. Requested to upload Schedule A on March 20th which i uploaded on the same day. I can see Decision Made in ECAS for the sponsorship application. I did not get the SA email or any notification for the file transfer yet.