Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sexychill said:
they still open till 4pm right? its friday today here in Canada.. im using my spouse account.. are you sure all your documents are complete? thats weird its been 25 days and still not in their system...
hi sexychill did you already submit your schedule a via IRCC? Did they already confirmed that they received the schedule A?

M.R.AK

Apr 11, 2017
Hi all,

Just a quick question, while filling out Schedule A. What date do I calculate the 10 years from? Is it from the date, the application was received in Mississauga or is it from the date you upload the form?

Looking forward to your replies.

Kind regards

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
M.R.AK said:
Hi all,

Just a quick question, while filling out Schedule A. What date do I calculate the 10 years from? Is it from the date, the application was received in Mississauga or is it from the date you upload the form?

Looking forward to your replies.

Kind regards
This makes no difference, in fact that should be counted backward starting from the time you fill the form.

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
Just In! I got my medical request via MyCIC! Does that mean they transferred file to my Visa Office already?

daljit DHATT

Apr 11, 2017
my husband is in canada.we apply in the month of feb on the basis of family spnsership.now i have received the medical examination application for me.but i have not received the same for my son .what is the solution???

nickie

Apr 1, 2017
Guys, i am freaking out again!

here's my timeline:

sent app on Mar. 7, 2017
SA on Mar 21
email received said they will send me a request for schedule A. however i never received any request and cannot upload through CIC
upload schedule a via webform on April 9
medical request received on April. 11 (today)

i am now completely lost. my ECAS shows APPLICATION RECEIVED. other than starting the medical exam, what should i do now?
should i submit police check? (there's no requirement for that though)
should i call to cic ask them to send my schedule A attached to my application?
why my app is APPLICATION RECEIVED?

panicking................

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
nickie said:

here's my timeline:

sent app on Mar. 7, 2017
SA on Mar 21
email received said they will send me a request for schedule A. however i never received any request and cannot upload through CIC

i am now completely lost. my ECAS shows APPLICATION RECEIVED. other than starting the medical exam, what should i do now?

WHY ARE YOU PANICKING? (rhetorical). IF YOU READ BACK ON THE THREAD, YOU WOULD SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE. JUST GO WITH THE FLOW BY SUBMITTING WHATEVER THEY ARE ASKING FROM YOU IN WHATEVER ORDER IT MAY COME.

IF YOU CANNOT UPLOAD THRU CIC, CONTINUE TO USE WEB FORM, THEY WILL GET IT. JUST MAKE SURE THE PA IS SIGNING ON IT IF THROUGH WEB FORM.
ATTACH YOUR PCC TOO.
APPLICATION RECEIVED IS WHAT EVERYONE GOT, IT WILL CHANGE WITH TIME
CONGRATS ON GETTING MEDICAL REQUEST, STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. AGAIN, GO WITH THEIR FLOW.

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
Still bracing myself for my application to be returned, but praying and hoping to receive AOR today or tomorrow. According to the spreadsheet, two folks whose application arrived the day before mine received their AOR yesterday.
I've been checking the mail every day and still no application returned... last time it was returned, I had it back by now (we live nearby, not very far for it to travel in the mail!)
Fingers crossed.

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaroo said:
Just In! I got my medical request via MyCIC! Does that mean they transferred file to my Visa Office already?
No it does not unless you have received AOR2 from VO. I got the same request yesterday and I called IRCC and they said my application is still in CPC-Mississauga.

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnneMariee said:
WHY ARE YOU PANICKING? (rhetorical). IF YOU READ BACK ON THE THREAD, YOU WOULD SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE. JUST GO WITH THE FLOW BY SUBMITTING WHATEVER THEY ARE ASKING FROM YOU IN WHATEVER ORDER IT MAY COME.

IF YOU CANNOT UPLOAD THRU CIC, CONTINUE TO USE WEB FORM, THEY WILL GET IT. JUST MAKE SURE THE PA IS SIGNING ON IT IF THROUGH WEB FORM.
ATTACH YOUR PCC TOO.
APPLICATION RECEIVED IS WHAT EVERYONE GOT, IT WILL CHANGE WITH TIME
CONGRATS ON GETTING MEDICAL REQUEST, STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. AGAIN, GO WITH THEIR FLOW.
Ditto.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
viva-c said:
Still bracing myself for my application to be returned, but praying and hoping to receive AOR today or tomorrow. According to the spreadsheet, two folks whose application arrived the day before mine received their AOR yesterday.
I've been checking the mail every day and still no application returned... last time it was returned, I had it back by now (we live nearby, not very far for it to travel in the mail!)
Fingers crossed.
Try to stay positive! Yesterday my husband called to find out about the status of our app (as it was received on March 13th, so almost a month we didnt hear any news...), and the agent told that they just started to process applications received on March 13th, so within the week there should be some news. But what I dont get is that so many ppl who's apps were received later than March 13th got their AORs already...so it doesnt make much sense to me. But I guess I just have to wait.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickie said:

here's my timeline:

sent app on Mar. 7, 2017
SA on Mar 21

I am in the same situation. Not only me, many are.

Why is sending an email something so buggy for CIC? If they cannot gurantee their systems, they should not fully depend on them. They can just send an email instead of the inbox thing!

The inbox thing works fine with the express entry, so it seems the bugs may be because it is a "linked" application, or because they are not trained to follow the sending procedures every time correctly.

I am calling them now, waiting on line for 28 minutes. I do not know why a wait time would be that long? If they are getting this steadily they MUST hire and train more people.

Everyone here knows that Family sponsorship is actually "generating" profit for CIC, right?

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nina53 said:
Try to stay positive! Yesterday my husband called to find out about the status of our app (as it was received on March 13th, so almost a month we didnt hear any news...), and the agent told that they just started to process applications received on March 13th, so within the week there should be some news. But what I dont get is that so many ppl who's apps were received later than March 13th got their AORs already...so it doesnt make much sense to me. But I guess I just have to wait.
OH NO!!!!!

The March 13th date, is actually the March 13th 2016, which is for the inland applications.....

THE AGENT JUST DID NOT UNDERSTAND. I guess you will have to call again and be more specific.