+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello everyone ,
After waiting for 14 months , i received an e-mail today asking me to do again my medicales because they are expired . And in the afternoon, a letter of pre-arrival services ... what does this mean please ? They just started processing ly application or what ??

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hello everyone ,
After waiting for 14 months , i received an e-mail today asking me to do again my medicales because they are expired . And in the afternoon, a letter of pre-arrival services ... what does this mean please ? They just started processing ly application or what ??
If they're asking you to do a re-medical it means they are anticipating finishing the process for you soon. Unfortunately medical results are usually only valid for one year after the exam, though sometimes this gets extended. If you did your medicals more than a year ago, or if it's getting close to one year since the medicals, the visa office won't be able to issue you with a CoPR and, if required, visa to travel to Canada to become a PR.

The fact that you got a pre-arrival services e-mail means that you've probably been found eligible to be sponsored, and you can expect the process to finish up soon.

While I don't know what's happened in the last 14 months, the visa office is definitely looking at your application now, and to me it would appear that they are moving it along to finish it and give you a final decision which will likely be positive.

Reactions: maha89

NEG1N

Jun 16, 2017
Got the passport back!!
Just booking my husband's flight!!
Good luck to all!!
Definitely recommend going to the MP of your area. They can really speed along things! Talking from experience!

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Got the passport back!!
Just booking my husband's flight!!
Good luck to all!!
Definitely recommend going to the MP of your area. They can really speed along things! Talking from experience!
How did you contact your MP ? We did send him an e-mail but he didn't answer us back !