VISA ISSUED...
29th Jan 2018
Hello friends
Finally my passport dispatched today
No msg but online tracking says it and confirmed with vfs customer care
Thanks for all ur supports
just email to info.canada@vfshelpline.com

you have to write

please provide waybill no against tracking id .........so that you will able to track the xact location where's ur passport

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
To think that we have all been waiting for nearly a year now is such a pain. its gonna be a month and 7 days to hit the one year mark. what is supposed to be a family unification has inadvertently turned into a nightmare.
I am not even gonna be excited even when the PPR comes, they have succeeded in squashing that euphoria, its only gonna be a 'glad I'm done with them' feeling left.

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
To think that we have all been waiting for nearly a year now is such a pain. its gonna be a month and 7 days to hit the one year mark. what is supposed to be a family unification has inadvertently turned into a nightmare.
I am not even gonna be excited even when the PPR comes, they have succeeded in squashing that euphoria, its only gonna be a 'glad I'm done with them' feeling left.
same feeling here.. its ridiculous that we cannot be united with our spouses

akavita986

Star Member
Jan 1, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
8th March 2017
Doc's Request.
BG 20th sept 2017
AOR Received.
19th March 2017
File Transfer...
25th Nov 2017
Med's Request
14th April 2017
Med's Done....
17th April 2017
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2018
VISA ISSUED...
29th Jan 2018

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone...PLS PLS suggest if I am the only one left with no BGC or Interview or PPR from March applicants....my file is sitting with NDVO for like many many months.
AM I THE ONLY ONE....if anyone else with NO bgc or updates after AOR2...pls let me know

NEG1N

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys, so I'm so lost.
They have not updated anything.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 7, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on May 3, 2017.
  3. Medical results have been received.
That is all that's on their and it say IN PROCESS. Anyone have any input?
I had called the customer service for the immigration but all he said was that my husband doesn't need an interview and they are doing background check. That was in NOVEMBER!!
Please help!

starlord_knight

Oct 21, 2015
Hi Everyone...PLS PLS suggest if I am the only one left with no BGC or Interview or PPR from March applicants....my file is sitting with NDVO for like many many months.
AM I THE ONLY ONE....if anyone else with NO bgc or updates after AOR2...pls let me know
Don't worry you are not the only one, i'm march 8th applicant too my background check is still N/A there are many more applicants as well

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry you are not the only one, i'm march 8th applicant too my background check is still N/A there are many more applicants as well
Seriously....pls pls let me know who all are there...i want to get some relief...whats happening with my case...are you NDVO...are you in Spousal Whatsapp group?

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, so I'm so lost.
I had called the customer service for the immigration but all he said was that my husband doesn't need an interview and they are doing background check. That was in NOVEMBER!!
Please help!
Which Visa Office ?

Ravi2435

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone who's visa office is Australia. My application has been in background check from 5th dec till knw.aor 28th march 2017

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi guys, so I'm so lost.
Please help!
my background check has been in process since november too!... whats the phone number you called?

jmmorgan242

Apr 26, 2017
Hi! I think I finally got my PPR...I'm American, so I just had to send a copy of my passport pages right? (let's hope so, because I sent that and the other stuff they asked for).
How long should I expect to wait between the PPR and receipt of COPR?

Also, when I use the online tool to check my status, it says decision made, but doesn't give me any hint of what the decision is. However, when I sign into GCKEY, it tells me they are still processing my background check. Is that normal? They sent me the PPR....don't they do that after they're done with the background check? Is my account messed up?