+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
It happens often enough. I know quite a few who never had PPR.

Also, I'm assuming that since COPR is in the mail that we won't get PPR but I guess you never know?
That’s interesting. I would love to get an email telling me copr is on the way!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
That’s interesting. I would love to get an email telling me copr is on the way!
You will soon enough! I know others from LVO who did not get PPR, so I don't know if that's it, or just that the passport copies and photos were sufficient when we first submitted.

nickie

Apr 1, 2017
hello Guys,

two weeks ago I asked if it hints something while received INVITAION TO PREARRIVAL SERVICE message. 10 days after the message, an email received asked for PASSPORT~~ what a surprise~

app.sent on 03/09.

good luck, guys~

Cdnpr2017

Dec 31, 2016
You will soon enough! I know others from LVO who did not get PPR, so I don't know if that's it, or just that the passport copies and photos were sufficient when we first submitted.
Hoefully! I am being processed at cpc Mississauga. I have heard nothing since meds passed on June 15. October 20 aor3 from Mississauga

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
What does that mean? Is it a document that states you are a permanent residente?
Are you in Canada?
I am just asking because it's been a week since l got DM and no ppr yet
Confirmation of PR is the letter they send once you've received DM and PPR (if applicable). This comes by mail, and you need it to land.

camilafsn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Confirmation of PR is the letter they send once you've received DM and PPR (if applicable). This comes by mail, and you need it to land.
Cool! Thanks for the response
So if you get it without ppr can you just take it with your passport and cross the border to because a permanent residente ?

Reactions: Mari_8