+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

asdfou

Dec 1, 2016
I'm curious as to how close my application is to being completed. My application was received March 6.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On ecas it says medical results have been received.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I'm curious as to how close my application is to being completed. My application was received March 6.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mine says the same and has since july 10.. no one can tell you. sorry

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017

what does your ECAS say?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018

SONIA KHAN

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help

Status stuck these messages since medical done in may 08

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help

Status stuck these messages since medical done in may 08
same here for me !! i think something is blocking the file in the ambassy back home , because for my case i'm still waiting for a police certificate of another country where i was living for one year

Reactions: SONIA KHAN

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
hello everyone,
I'm march applicant , and i'm being sponsored by my husband to come live in canada. Do you think they will ask me for the equivalence of my diplomas of studies ? or they don't need that.

Jandu87

Jun 15, 2017
Hi Friend
My husband's visa office is ndvo.
His application was received on march 3. AOR2 was on june 23. And nothing after that. But when I listen to CIC's automated messages regarding his file. It says they need more documents to proceed but neither me nor my representative received any email from Delhi.. so I called CIC and the agent said the file is in the Delhi and CIC doesn't want anything. So I don't know what is happening. His background check has not started yet. I don't know what to do. I am so worried.