14-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
Med's Request
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
10-04-2017
sexychill said:
hey better to join the march spreadsheet so that you have an idea how the application is going,,,,
hi yes i have already added my details on the spreadsheet

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi guys, my ECAS changed to decision made this morning at 8.50
I have a question, I noticed that on the CIC before I had two not applicable under background check and additional documents. But this morning the background check changed to "your application is in progress..." Will this part be for me or the primary applicant?
And what will be the next step after I receive my SA. We are yet to get request for schedule A

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
leahbird said:
Hi all,

This forum is amazing (and I wish I had started to read it before my application was returned - twice). So thank you for the information.

Our application was received by the CIC on March 7, but we have not received an AOR yet.

I am also wondering about whether they will make an issue of my passport expiring on March 27, 2018. Will they accept an application if the passport is expiring within one year?
Can you let us know the reasons why your application got returned twice? Still no AOR1 and I'm getting a bit worried.

Thanks

leahbird

Mar 24, 2017
maq_33 said:
Can you let us know the reasons why your application got returned twice? Still no AOR1 and I'm getting a bit worried.

Thanks
It was returned first because we did not use the use of a representative for my spouse, and I believe *although am not sure, the second time was because the jan. 31 deadline had expired by the time we resent in the correct forms.

Any answer to my original passport question?

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
AOR1 received today after 6 working days! That was indeed fast! :)

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Hi to all
I applied for family class sponsorship on march 16 and today 25th i got the application number what can i do next in online status it shows application received
my question is
1.can i create and link the application at this stage
2.if yes am i to give my email id ( sponsor) and name or my wife email id and details
3.after this what is next
kindly reply anyone
thanks in advance

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
tried 5 attempts today all combinations were not accepted...i just can't seem to link even if all my information are correct...help anyone?

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
riaroo said:
tried 5 attempts today all combinations were not accepted...i just can't seem to link even if all my information are correct...help anyone?
pls back read the thread

tamilvanan3

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
riaroo said:
Hi
i checked with file number on online service it shows only application received and the email which i got from cic never mentioned about link the application so i confused whether i try or not if i try who's name i need to give is it my name i am a sponsor i tried to contact cic its closed

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
leahbird said:
Hi all,

This forum is amazing (and I wish I had started to read it before my application was returned - twice). So thank you for the information.

Our application was received by the CIC on March 7, but we have not received an AOR yet.

I am also wondering about whether they will make an issue of my passport expiring on March 27, 2018. Will they accept an application if the passport is expiring within one year?

Hi there, for my understanding there is no requirement for passport valid time, only need some blank pages ( at least one). as long as you can apply new passport and use the visa on old one's.

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I got my AOR1 today but the confusion is whose account should be linked mine (sponser) or my wife (PA) ?

I already linked my wife's account but not sure why its showing

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help why it's not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Link application using following steps (always worked for me)

1. App number and Last Name
2. Enter space in city
3 .Enter Country
4. Then the last section - which province, city and number of applicants =2

Thanks

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
leahbird said:
It was returned first because we did not use the use of a representative for my spouse, and I believe *although am not sure, the second time was because the jan. 31 deadline had expired by the time we resent in the correct forms.

Any answer to my original passport question?
what do you mean deadlines? are there any deadlines for sending application? I just can not catch it.

antony_kao

Oct 9, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wintermao said:
what do you mean deadlines? are there any deadlines for sending application? I just can not catch it.
CIC came out with new forms in December 2016, they gave people who started filling out the old forms prior to the change up to the end of January of 2017 to send in their applications with the old forms.