+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

camilafsn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Already updated for you a few days back. Pls check and let us know.
Thank you!
when you get the chance you can put more details such as:
Application successfully linked > YES
Notes > Citizen sponsoring spouse from Brazil. Both in Canada. No dependents.

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Hello Everyone,

Trust you are all well and waiting for the correspondence from CIC. I am an April Applicant and was going through the spread sheet of March... I wanted to ask Sabrina and Ruban are 2 people who got Landing. Am i right?

or anyone else got a landing as well?

Appreciate if any one reply :)

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just need a little insight pls. We are March applicant, i sponsored my husband who's in the Philippines and i just called CIC today and was only given a minimal info as we didnt sent the use if representative form and wasnt able to link account as its always show no application found. I was told by agent that application still in Missassauga probably bec of missing documents and was told to send the sched A and PCC but we sent already through webform in March. And we didnt received any email regarding missing documents.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just need a little insight pls. We are March applicant, i sponsored my husband who's in the Philippines and i just called CIC today and was only given a minimal info as we didnt sent the use if representative form and wasnt able to link account as its always show no application found. I was told by agent that application still in Missassauga probably bec of missing documents and was told to send the sched A and PCC but we sent already through webform in March. And we didnt received any email regarding missing documents.
Almost all of us March applicants had this problem as there was a technical glitch in their systems. Most of the schedule A's sent thru webforms didn't reach. Pls courier/ post a copy to them asap.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Trust you are all well and waiting for the correspondence from CIC. I am an April Applicant and was going through the spread sheet of March... I wanted to ask Sabrina and Ruban are 2 people who got Landing. Am i right?

or anyone else got a landing as well?

Appreciate if any one reply :)
Once you receive your passport with your stamped visa it's entirely upto the individual when they want to land depending on the validity of their visa or their must enter Canada date. What you should be looking at is how many received a DM and a PPR!

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Almost all of us March applicants had this problem as there was a technical glitch in their systems. Most of the schedule A's sent thru webforms didn't reach. Pls courier/ post a copy to them asap.
Wow! And they dont even let us know eh. Thanks for the response, i really appreciate it! Do you know if I can send a scanned copy as it will take longer if my husband will send it.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Wow! And they dont even let us know eh. Thanks for the response, i really appreciate it! Do you know if I can send a scanned copy as it will take longer if my husband will send it.
Yes a scanned copy is fine, we sent a scanned copy too. Just get your husband to sign in blue ink and also write his name next to it. Tell him to colour scan it to you and you can take a print and send the hard copy of it to them. Do mention your application number and UCI number so they can attach it to your file and transfer it. This is what we did and they attached it in a weeks time. We wasted a month hoping they would receive it via the webform. It never reached them.

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Yes a scanned copy is fine, we sent a scanned copy too. Just get your husband to sign in blue ink and also write his name next to it. Tell him to colour scan it to you and you can take a print and send the hard copy of it to them. Do mention your application number and UCI number so they can attach it to your file and transfer it. This is what we did and they attached it in a weeks time. We wasted a month hoping they would receive it via the webform. It never reached them.
Thanks for responding Sad to say we wasted 4 mos I will send it today and hopefully there will be changes after.

SONIA KHAN

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today i got an email from cic they needs sch A form updated. So i sent via my cic account.
Is anyone know how long it take time to BGC

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
How long does it take to get interview?

Wife is on their interview waiting list.

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
Hi everyone,
Does the sponsor have to attend to the interview if I am called for it? Or is it only for the PA?
My husband will fly to Canada two weeks later. So if there will be an interview and he has to attend, he must fly back to Turkey. And that would be very costly.