+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

kania09

May 11, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I've just found this forum and was hoping to get some insight. My partner and I applied Outland Family class - I am sponsoring him, he is Australia. We did not use any lawyers.

We submitted the Application March 6th.
It was received and we were able to link the account March 19th.
Created an account through GCkey.
March 28th I was approved to Sponsor and in the email to me it said he would receive an email to upload the Schedule A form. He never received an email and we were unable to find a place to upload the Schedule A on GC Key. The email to me said the Schedule A needed to be uploaded by April 28th.
On April 10th, still no email, I called the CIC in Mississauga and was able to speak to an agent who advised us to submit the Schedule A form through the IRCC webform. She mentioned that because the GCkey website is malfunctioning, the deadline to submit would not apple...so I did that.
Today, May 11, the Schedule A form still does not show anywhere on the GCkey website...is this normal?? We sent it in a month ago now.
Tried calling the CIC 5 times today and was unable to reach an agent yet....any one else every experienced this issue with the GCkey website?

Would really appreciate any insights you guys have.

Thank you!
Katie

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know what will happen if CIC transfers our application to the visa office without receiving schedule A and PCC? Will the visa office automatically reject the application, or will they request the forms themselves?
My understanding is that they won't send it without.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
AOR 2 received yesterday!!! file is in MEXICO which is very exciting. hoping for some good news soon
congrats dear...... more good news in the bag. I plan on ordering the GCMS note if we don't hear anything in June which will be 2 months since VO started processing out file.
I'm happy for you, hope it goes on faster and smoother here on out.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Yesterday (10-May-2017) the Ottawa visa office began processing my file. My file was received in Mississauga on 14-Mar-2017, so it has taken less than two months for my file to make it to Ottawa for the processing to begin.
How did you find out it's in Ottawa if you don't mind me asking?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys, I'm going to be posting in here a bit as well as joining the March spread sheet. The Feb one is constantly messed up. so I might as well plot my data elsewhere.

Has anyone else, who is OUTLAND US, hit a lul in receiving anything? I've been stuck in ("Your application is being processed, next step is a background check.") since March.3.2017. Thanks!
That's not really a lull since Outland processing times are aimed at 12 months. The background check part often is the longest part of the process from my understanding.

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
That's not really a lull since Outland processing times are aimed at 12 months. The background check part often is the longest part of the process from my understanding.
Right, but I've seen a ton of ours hasn't even been started. Or it has and it hasn't been updated yet.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Right, but I've seen a ton of ours hasn't even been started. Or it has and it hasn't been updated yet.
TBH just because yours hasn't been updated doesn't mean they haven't started it (from what I've seen watching other cases) :) It also depends on the Immigration Officer, how fast/efficient they are etc etc.

I was told by CIC that they got our Sched A Background Check Apr 25 and it was in process but we haven't had ecas updated since they got our medicals so who knows??? Seems so inconsistent (and frustrating!)

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
congrats dear...... more good news in the bag. I plan on ordering the GCMS note if we don't hear anything in June which will be 2 months since VO started processing out file.
I'm happy for you, hope it goes on faster and smoother here on out.
thank you i am very happy!!!! if i hear nothing by july, i will order notes as well.. praying for quick good news!!!!

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
Can someone please update my info on the March file?

SA received on April 27th

Doc request received
PCC and Schedule A also requested

Thanks

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Has anyone any idea on how long it is taking to attach schedule A/PCC that were received via ircc webform?

airon06

Apr 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello again.
For those who have uploaded their Sched A and Pcc via CIC accout. What does it mean?
Replacement Uploaded?

camilafsn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I've just found this forum and was hoping to get some insight. My partner and I applied Outland Family class - I am sponsoring him, he is Australia. We did not use any lawyers.

We submitted the Application March 6th.
It was received and we were able to link the account March 19th.
Created an account through GCkey.
March 28th I was approved to Sponsor and in the email to me it said he would receive an email to upload the Schedule A form. He never received an email and we were unable to find a place to upload the Schedule A on GC Key. The email to me said the Schedule A needed to be uploaded by April 28th.
On April 10th, still no email, I called the CIC in Mississauga and was able to speak to an agent who advised us to submit the Schedule A form through the IRCC webform. She mentioned that because the GCkey website is malfunctioning, the deadline to submit would not apple...so I did that.
Today, May 11, the Schedule A form still does not show anywhere on the GCkey website...is this normal?? We sent it in a month ago now.
Tried calling the CIC 5 times today and was unable to reach an agent yet....any one else every experienced this issue with the GCkey website?

Would really appreciate any insights you guys have.

Thank you!
Katie
Hey l had the exact same issue. My app was received march 23rd/ on April 12th my sponsor got a letter saying that he was able to sponsor and that me, the principal applicant, would get a request to upload sch a soon (5 business days max it said) and they would hold my app until they get it. I never got the request or the option to upload on my gckey, so after the 5 days l repported a techinical issue and uploaded the sch a through ircc webform (april 18th). On may 9th my status on ecas changed to "in proccess" and on may 10th we got an email saying that my app has been transfered to my local visa office. I never got any confirmation that my doc had been attached to the file, but l now assumed so since my app has been forwarded. I hope it helped and yours will be transfered as well soon! :)

simewhit

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone any idea on how long it is taking to attach schedule A/PCC that were received via ircc webform?
We submitted ours on April 25th (for the second time) and as of this morning (May 11th) when I called IRCC the agent informed me they had been attached to our file! I don't know on what exact date they were attached, but just to give you an idea...

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
We submitted ours on April 25th (for the second time) and as of this morning (May 11th) when I called IRCC the agent informed me they had been attached to our file! I don't know on what exact date they were attached, but just to give you an idea...

We submitted the evening of April 24th at 4:00pm. We got an email may 4th confirming it was received. Hopefully attached soon!