App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
The wait for AOR1 and SA is pretty ok for the most part. It's after SA that the wait seems never ending and you have no idea what to expect or when you're going to hear from them again...

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Janchor said:
Yes. Each case is different so do not panic. Some members from Jan submissions are still waiting to medical request, just to give you a sense of timelines.
It is crazy how inconsistent the timelines can be

redskeptron

Dec 9, 2016
hi, i hope anybody cn help me here.

i sponsored my wife and daughter last january and now my wife received an email regarding the medical exam but the problem is, they only sent one copy with my wifes name on it. i was wondering how about my daugter's? does it happened to anybody here, are they suppose to get one copy each or just my wife?

thanks and hope you can shed light on this coz its really bothering.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
ch_wa said:
Since most people don't get the email to submit schedule A and police clearance although when we call CIC agents they say that they had asked for them but do you have any idea how many days do they usually provide to submit these documents. Thanks
30 days from the day correspondence was sent. Why not submit thru web form like many of us did, whether they have requested it yet or not. If they request for it thru CIC again, then u will still be fine

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
jeff198901 said:
Can anyone confirm if it's normal that my wife hasn't got medical requests after SA on April 21?
I haven't gotten medical request yet either.
Some people are lucky and have it requested for by Mississauga before file transfer, others like me will receive it from VO as it used to be.
So no need to panic, every case is different

simewhit

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeff198901 said:
It is crazy how inconsistent the timelines can be
I actually have a theory that CIC does this on purpose, so there can never be an exact "formula" per se to get permanent residence, which makes it much more difficult to manipulate the system.

Canada medic

Jan 12, 2017
Greetings everyone:

I need help providing intent to return to canada when the applicant recieves PR. Can anyone provide eamples of documents they used to prove intent to return? This is for an outland sponsorship

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
jeff198901 said:
This is normal?
Dont worry ..i also have not received the med req yet .. i think they will send it when its time to send.

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
AnneMariee said:
30 days from the day correspondence was sent. Why not submit thru web form like many of us did, whether they have requested it yet or not. If they request for it thru CIC again, then u will still be fine
Thanks for your kind reply. Actually i did submit via IRCC webform but on the 20th day after they had sent a message asking for it which we were unable to interpret like many others until i read it on the blog and then confirmed via call centre and they said yes they have asked for it. They need atleast 10 business days to update via IRCC webform so do you think i will be fine or am i late caz if i send by courier it should still reach them within 30 days timeline as you are mentioning otherwise via IRCC webform update to happen i am unsure as it may be after the 30 days time frame. Also, would IRCC confirm once they attach the received form to the application or not? Kindly advise.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
ch_wa said:
Thanks for your kind reply. Actually i did submit via IRCC webform but on the 20th day after they had sent a message asking for it which we were unable to interpret like many others until i read it on the blog and then confirmed via call centre and they said yes they have asked for it. They need atleast 10 business days to update via IRCC webform so do you think i will be fine or am i late caz if i send by courier it should still reach them within 30 days timeline as you are mentioning otherwise via IRCC webform update to happen i am unsure as it may be after the 30 days time frame. Also, would IRCC confirm once they attach the received form to the application or not? Kindly advise.
Yes you will be very fine.
IRCC will email you once the document is received but it is officer in charge of ur file that will attach it and you will not get any email on this, the officer will just move to d next step after attaching it. Don't worry, as long as ur PA hand sign and followed instructions, u will be fine

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
AnneMariee said:
Yes you will be very fine.
IRCC will email you once the document is received but it is officer in charge of ur file that will attach it and you will not get any email on this, the officer will just move to d next step after attaching it. Don't worry, as long as ur PA hand sign and followed instructions, u will be fine
Many thanks again. When you say IRCC will email once document is received do you mean the auto reply from their system that is received immediately upon submission or is it a specific confirmation they send after few days. I received the auto reply already. Appreciate your kind clarification please.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
ch_wa said:
Many thanks again. When you say IRCC will email once document is received do you mean the auto reply from their system that is received immediately upon submission or is it a specific confirmation they send after few days. I received the auto reply already. Appreciate your kind clarification please.
Also interested in this issue. We received an auto-email immediately after submission. When I talked to an agent, she said it can take from 2-4 weeks to attach the submitted docs to your file. And normally they wont send anything. So the only way to confirm that is to call them...But if there will be an email sent - great!

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
ch_wa said:
If u got the automated reply then ur file has gone through ..but sometimes for some of us ircc emailed with another confirmation after 9 or 10 days saying that ur doc's will be forwarded to right office..but sometimes they dont send anything just attach that .. so if u dont receive anything from them then u can just check by calling the cic agents to know if they have received or not .. and as long as u upload the docs within timeframe u r safe .. coz ircc will see the date of uploading not the date of receiving ..

julie-ca

Jan 2, 2017
hi, guys, i have received AOR on April 25, i would like to know, how many days you will get the email requesting Schedule A after AOR?
because i can't link my application, i was trying 5 times everyday as exactly the others guys did, but, it always did’t work..
please help,, what i can do the next step :(

simewhit

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tajnuba said:
If u got the automated reply then ur file has gone through ..but sometimes for some of us ircc emailed with another confirmation after 9 or 10 days saying that ur doc's will be forwarded to right office..but sometimes they dont send anything just attach that .. so if u dont receive anything from them then u can just check by calling the cic agents to know if they have received or not .. and as long as u upload the docs within timeframe u r safe .. coz ircc will see the date of uploading not the date of receiving ..
So, when you say "automated reply," you mean you got an actual automated email that confirmed your document was submitted through the webform? Because my PA has never received one of those when he sent through the webform... does that mean it hasn't gone through?

when I called the call centre, the agent told me there was no confirmation email. But I've clearly seen now that several of you have received one. I am so nervous that his document wasn't submitted properly.