MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antony_kao said:
So I still haven't gotten 5669... uploaded another one with it printed out validated and signed via web form.

Just got a response from IRCC with the following:

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

It's most likely that my application got sent to hong kong, but I can't find a way to get in touch with them... what am I supposed to do now...

PS: CIC centre still impossible to reach anyone...
I got this too, although I did not get the MyCIC requests, medical requests or any other interactions after SA! I sent SchA and PCC through webform.

Gladmin

Mar 1, 2017
Hey All
My husbands and I application was sent back regarding "document checklist- spouse imm5533"
They highlighted the list that we have to look over the following:
1. Application to sponsor, sponsorship and undertaking:
we went through it and its been signed by me and him. We both don't see any mistakes at all.
Can anyone tell me if they have the same problem?
2. Identity of documents travel documents and passports.
They highlighted birth certificate or baptismal for yourself and all the family members whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
Does this mean my husband need to send his birth certificate? do I need to send mine. we already sent a copy of his passport. or do we need to send a copy of his American citizenship certificate enable to have proof? Do they need his parents and his siblings and his moms birth certificate?
3. proof of relationship to sponsor.
we clicked all "NO" because we are not living together, we don't have a child together ( only I do from previous relationship), this is my first marriage and my husband is divorced and presented all the documentation from the court regarding his divorced papers, and last it says if we have been married for two years as of the date of application. We have been married for one year and been together a year before that.
4.we need to send one of the following documents of joint ownership, utilities etc. proof of relationship by friends and family members. We have submitted text messages, pictures of our wedding with friends and family, email from each other, my bus ticket that I go to Seattle. Do I need to send them a screenshot of our facebook, Instagram, etc? WE don't live together and we only have proof ie: pictures and email and text. WE don't have any joint accounts. my bills (utilities) with his name. rent aggreements. Do I need those to have proof that we are together?
we don't know what other proof we need to send out, this is all from the highlighted part .

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
Status changed in my GCKey... Passed my medical!!!!!! ;D :D

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Gladmin said:
Hey All
My husbands and I application was sent back regarding "document checklist- spouse imm5533"
They highlighted the list that we have to look over the following:
1. Application to sponsor, sponsorship and undertaking:
we went through it and its been signed by me and him. We both don't see any mistakes at all.
Can anyone tell me if they have the same problem?
2. Identity of documents travel documents and passports.
They highlighted birth certificate or baptismal for yourself and all the family members whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.
Does this mean my husband need to send his birth certificate? do I need to send mine. we already sent a copy of his passport. or do we need to send a copy of his American citizenship certificate enable to have proof? Do they need his parents and his siblings and his moms birth certificate?
3. proof of relationship to sponsor.
we clicked all "NO" because we are not living together, we don't have a child together ( only I do from previous relationship), this is my first marriage and my husband is divorced and presented all the documentation from the court regarding his divorced papers, and last it says if we have been married for two years as of the date of application. We have been married for one year and been together a year before that.
4.we need to send one of the following documents of joint ownership, utilities etc. proof of relationship by friends and family members. We have submitted text messages, pictures of our wedding with friends and family, email from each other, my bus ticket that I go to Seattle. Do I need to send them a screenshot of our facebook, Instagram, etc? WE don't live together and we only have proof ie: pictures and email and text. WE don't have any joint accounts. my bills (utilities) with his name. rent aggreements. Do I need those to have proof that we are together?
we don't know what other proof we need to send out, this is all from the highlighted part .
when was ur file received? when you got back?

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Gladmin said:
I got it yesterday when i got hone.
I mean when they recieved it... How long it took to return..

Please check if birth certificate is registered late u need to add matriculation certificate..

Gladmin

Mar 1, 2017
shareview said:
I mean when they recieved it... How long it took to return..

Please check if birth certificate is registered late u need to add matriculation certificate..
he doesnt have his birth certificate he was born at a refugee reserve and went to the united states when he was 3

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Gladmin said:
he doesnt have his birth certificate he was born at a refugee reserve and went to the united states when he was 3
you can write a letter and add any goverenment ID showing date of birth

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
Gladmin said:
In his u.s citizenship it says his d.o.b. can we send that
do he have voter id card?

ness12

Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5, 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting
mujji10 said:
Hello everyone,

ECAS status for Sponsorship Application Status shows me Decision Made.
Does it means SAprocess is completed?
But I haven't received any email from cic.
How did you know? You open your ECAS? Without linking to principal applicant? Is that possible?

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
AnneMariee said:
Well I did not upload anything to web form using my email it's always been My PAs email address and he has been getting the acknowledgment and all but this was sent to me which is strange.
Even the additional documents we sent last week and yesterday were done using his email and he got a message.

Nways I'm calling them later to confirm cox my own VO doesn't send AOR2. No one ever got from them since last year june.
Hey AnneMariee , did u call CIC about this email? I am trying to call them but no luck.

bilabongster

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how if File transfer has a dependency on Medical submission?

Funny our doc's xray machine is broken and they don't know when it ll be fixed. So the medical is getting delayed. I am hoping the file transfer happens without submission of medicals

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017