Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
shareview said:
Applicant between march 28 to 31 ? any one still without AOR?
March 30 Applicant AOR1 received on 18-04-2017

livingabroad

Oct 6, 2016
Hey all. Question for those that sent Schedule A and Police backgrounds via the webform. How many days did you need to wait before they received the files? I'm outside of Canada so I can't call and talk to CIC =( Not really sure what to do right now. Waited the 5 business days after SA for the email that was supposed to arrive and my CIC account page to change so I could upload my files but nothing happened. Sent Schedule A/Police docs April 4th via webform, and received an automated reply saying thank you for contacting CIC. Haven't seen any changes to my ECAS or CIC account pages.... Application Page still looks like this:

Application status We received your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Do I just need to be patient or should I be trying to get in touch with someone at CIC somehow? Thanks for your time.

Application Received 03/08/2017
AOR1 03/24/2017
Sponsorship Approval 03/28/2017
Sent Schedule A/Police 04/04/17 via webform

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
livingabroad said:
Hey all. Question for those that sent Schedule A and Police backgrounds via the webform. How many days did you need to wait before they received the files? I'm outside of Canada so I can't call and talk to CIC =( Not really sure what to do right now. Waited the 5 business days after SA for the email that was supposed to arrive and my CIC account page to change so I could upload my files but nothing happened. Sent Schedule A/Police docs April 4th via webform, and received an automated reply saying thank you for contacting CIC. Haven't seen any changes to my ECAS or CIC account pages.... Application Page still looks like this:

Application status We received your application.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Do I just need to be patient or should I be trying to get in touch with someone at CIC somehow? Thanks for your time.

Application Received 03/08/2017
AOR1 03/24/2017
Sponsorship Approval 03/28/2017
Sent Schedule A/Police 04/04/17 via webform
Try calling CIC and confirm whether they have received the documents. If you have GMAIL (no matter where you are) you can make free phone calls from google voice to the US and Canada. The local number is 1-613-944-4000 (It is Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada so you need to select the proper options to connect to CIC).

hipchick

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-04-2017... Sched A.... Submitted 27-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-04-2017...SA 21-04-17
File Transfer...
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 2016 upfront ..PASSED
starnaenae said:
both should receive some sort of email... each has a separate UCI
Ok thanks. App recv mar 29th 17 still no aor

Minosis

Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
HAV
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
I called cic yesterday and told the woman that I talked to about how we didn't receive our request for schedule a and PCC, and she said she sent a note to the visa officer to send it again and didn't tell us to submit through IRCC we form, but to submit a technical issue there so we didn't miss anymore forms. This morning we got our request email and now our online account has the options to upload Sched a and PCC there! :) so for those who are still having difficulty, calling may be the fastest way for you to fix it (if you're inside of the country and can call)

bhanu_kaushal

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hey Guys,
I received the Sponsor Approval Yesterday. :)
Now i need to send them the IMM 5669 when they send me the email instructing where to send that.
My question is, do the Principal Applicant need to Physically sign this form or Electronic Signature should suffice? If PA have to sign the physical copy then do i need to send that to the Mississauga Office or upload the scanned copy to My CIC account?

Any insight will be appreciated.

Thanks

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
bhanu_kaushal said:
Hey Guys,
I received the Sponsor Approval Yesterday. :)
Now i need to send them the IMM 5669 when they send me the email instructing where to send that.
My question is, do the Principal Applicant need to Physically sign this form or Electronic Signature should suffice? If PA have to sign the physical copy then do i need to send that to the Mississauga Office or upload the scanned copy to My CIC account?

Any insight will be appreciated.

Thanks
If your uploading the Schedule A through the CIC account just electronically sign by typing the PA name in the signature box. If your sending the Schedule A through mail or IRCC webform you need to complete, validate, print, physically sign at the bottom signature box, scan and upload. Hope that helps.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
janangela said:
Sponsor Approval comes before request for Schedule A?
If there is no option of upload of documents (Schedule A and PCC) in the CIC account after linking the application, you will still get the Sponsor Approval but in the Approval letter it will be mentioned to provide the Schedule A and PCC within one month time frame.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
janangela said:
I already sent them Schedule A as they requested for it. I have not received a sponsor approval email although on ECAS, it says Decision Made under Sponsor part.
You will soon receive the Sponsorship Approval email :)

jktdutch

Mar 29, 2017
Sorry if this has been discussed...
Just curious which schedule A form people have used
The one that requires saving to your computer and validating later?
Or the regular one?

I don't have an option to upload with MyGIC so I will be uploading to webform after my wife (PA) scans it back to me with signature
Thanks for your help :) :)

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
jktdutch said:
Sorry if this has been discussed...
Just curious which schedule A form people have used
The one that requires saving to your computer and validating later?
Or the regular one?

I don't have an option to upload with MyGIC so I will be uploading to webform after my wife (PA) scans it back to me with signature
Thanks for your help :) :)
You have to use the latest version of Schedule A which requires to be saved and validated.

Here is the link to download the latest version of Schedule A:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf

jktdutch

Mar 29, 2017
Also..

They only requested the schedule A from
Do you think it would be ok to upload the PCC as well?
I assume they are going to ask for it soon anyway and we have it ready

Thanks

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
jktdutch said:
Also..

They only requested the schedule A from
Do you think it would be ok to upload the PCC as well?
I assume they are going to ask for it soon anyway and we have it ready

Thanks
You can upload Schedule A and PCC both since there is no harm in doing so. If they still require the PCC they will mention in the AOR2.

viva-c

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Toronto, ON
I just called IRCC inquiring about my application and was told they are currently sending out AORs for applications received on March 27th. Obviously this isn't accurate since 29th and 30th people are receiving theirs in the spreadsheet.