+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I got a call from the local CIC office asking me if I have received a request for additional information on September (alongside the request received by my wife). I didn't get anything then !! The gentleman said he'll send it again to arrive next week.

So disappointed that my request has been put on hold for 5+ months for such a trivial mistake. :'( :'( :'( But, at least, I understand what is causing the delay now.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Politren

Jan 16, 2015
asaif said:
Today I received a call from the local CIC office asking me if I have received a request for additional information on September (alongside the request received by my wife). I didn't get anything then !! The gentleman said he'll send it again to arrive next week.

So disappointed that my request has been put on hold for 5+ months for such a trivial mistake. :'( :'( :'( But, at least, I understand what is causing the delay now.

Classical Canadian Post service issue, combined with e-cas which is not updated :mad:

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
Today I got a call from the local CIC office asking me if I have received a request for additional information on September (alongside the request received by my wife). I didn't get anything then !! The gentleman said he'll send it again to arrive next week.

Praying for something good for you Saif.

By the way, I was at passport Canada office today to try applying for passport after 24 hrs of oath. My name was in there and they received my application.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I found a thick envelope in my mailbox from the CIC local office. It contains both a CIT 0520 AND a residence questionnaire. This is sooo sick.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
Today I found a thick envelope in my mailbox from the CIC local office. It contains both a CIT 0520 AND a residence questionnaire. This is sooo sick.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after so long wait , this is the reward!!!!!!!!!
pls keep your moral up

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif I feel sorry for you bro but try to complete the RQ and the necessary docs asap. I believe after submission you should receive DM within a week of its receipt by CIC. I had read one thread where an applicant faced the same situation.
asaif said:

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
sorry asaif to hear that, but i was given the CIT 0520 in the test we have the thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cit-0520-after-citizenship-test-t263719.360.html, but stay focused gather all the documents as soon as you can and send it to them.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the encouragement friends. I felt quite disappointed at the beginning, but I'm now more determined to complete this journey and, soon or later, obtain what is my right: the Canadian citizenship. Those who try to reverse the course of history are destined to fail (as the failed in the last elections) :)

radd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2012
AOR Received.
June 21,2012
Med's Request
September 20, 2012
Med's Done....
October 1, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 15, 2012
LANDED..........
December 2, 2012
I had some disappointing news this morning. I called CIC to check the status of my application only t be told I missed my oath ceremony back in January. However, I did not receive the letter in the mail and my online status was never updated. I am was told I need t write a letter to my locl processing office informing them f the reason I missed the ceremony :( :( :( :( :(.

victoria2016

Feb 29, 2016
Radd,

I am sorry to hear it.

Your online status is still IP? Has it been updated to DM?

Somebody do miss their Oath ceremony because the regular mail got lost, and their online status is still IP.

radd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 29, 2012
AOR Received.
June 21,2012
Med's Request
September 20, 2012
Med's Done....
October 1, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 31, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 15, 2012
LANDED..........
December 2, 2012
victoria2016 said:
Radd,

I am sorry to hear it.

Your online status is still IP? Has it been updated to DM?

Somebody do miss their Oath ceremony because the regular mail got lost, and their online status is still IP.
Thank you .
My online status was updated to decision made the day after the test.