+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJGGG said:
Asaif , have you responded to your CIT 520 , any progress on your case?
Yes, I sent the RQ and the documents requested in the CIT0520 about 10 ago. No progress yet. What about your case?

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had sent my CIT 0520 on 10th Nov and I got a full RQ on March 28. Their letter was dated 18th so lost 10 days in postal transit. Have gathered all the docs and will be mailing them this week. Heap of docs more expenses. Pain.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
Yes, I sent the RQ and the documents requested in the CIT0520 about 10 ago. No progress yet. What about your case?
i responded 8 april , at the cut off date of 30 days
not expecting prompt review , not in near future at least . my guessing another one year before we hear from them . yet if their review is positive or like andrew case , a full RQ

we are very few left in the tracking sheet , and honestly lost appetite checking it

best of luck for all in our situation

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
I had sent my CIT 0520 on 10th Nov and I got a full RQ on March 28. Their letter was dated 18th so lost 10 days in postal transit. Have gathered all the docs and will be mailing them this week. Heap of docs more expenses. Pain.
Everytime I send something to the CIC London office, just a few blocks away, through Canada Post, it has to go to Mississauga first and then come back to London, taking 4 days in average. It sucks.

Anyway, your situation is still better than mine. The CIC wasted more than 9 months for me just because they didn't bother to resend the RQ letter when it was returned to them by Canada Post because they sent it to a wrong address.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
just getting tired from checking the status , after i got cit 0520 back in December 1, 2015 and sent the requested documents 2 weeks after, i haven't heard anything back from the CIC yet,.... :( :( :( never got any full RQ or fingerprint or request for additional documents during my application processing.

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did the eligibility timeframe change from 4yrs to 3yrs or is it just another Truedo promise?

CANADAPATRIOT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
mirori said:
Hi guys.
Its my first time on this forum.

Here's my timeline.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 31, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 9, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 25, 2015.

Still no test date and no correspondence at all!

When I call, they tell me they can't give me any information until processing time has passed.

I'm tired of waiting.
Which office is that

CANADAPATRIOT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
asaif said:
Today I found a thick envelope in my mailbox from the CIC local office. It contains both a CIT 0520 AND a residence questionnaire. This is sooo sick.
Just reply and then immediately order AITPs and contact MP as well then you will get the attention.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A new line just appeared in my status that reads: "We sent you correspondence on ..... . If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

After more than 2 years of submitting my application, I don't know what further information/documents they might possibly ask for !!! I sent every possible piece of residence proof along with the RQ and the CIT0520 forms.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
asaif said:
A new line just appeared in my status that reads: "We sent you correspondence on ..... . If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

After more than 2 years of submitting my application, I don't know what further information/documents they might possibly ask for !!! I sent every possible piece of residence proof along with the RQ and the CIT0520 forms.
Could be a FP request !

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:

It must be FP, you are very close now, probably weeks.