+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif I too am waiting since August. Did you get CIT 0520?
asaif said:
I'm waiting since Aug 2015. According to the tracking sheet, at least 10 March applicants in this forum are still waiting.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif I too submitted all the documents and they received it on Nov 17. I am jobless and struggling but CIC doesn't bother. Sent them several faxes but on deaf ears. Just bide the time. This is pathetic. Change is needed in CIC way of functioning.
asaif said:
Yes, but I sent the required info in November. It's been more than 3 months now.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
asaif I too submitted all the documents and they received it on Nov 17. I am jobless and struggling but CIC doesn't bother. Sent them several faxes but on deaf ears. Just bide the time. This is pathetic. Change is needed in CIC way of functioning.
I doubt this delay has anything to do with residency concerns. I haven't spent a day in Canada without work or study and submitted all the docs that prove it. The same goes for my wife. I also submitted the full school records for my 3 kids. There's no way my residency is under question. It's either they want more time to do their background checks, or the CO didn't like you for personal reasons.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David_2015 said:
Friend Asaif lemme tell u this friend

i got RQ like u

they give citizenship to only to people with racial colour one of my other friend also got it because of racial discrimination and also on the base of the religion trust me
u r not alone friend
Well, I don't think it's a government policy to discriminate against certain groups. Most probably it's about the CO's personal agenda. Seems that some people want to accomplish through their executive authority what they couldn't do through elections. The problem is that there's no adequate oversight of how COs use their discretionary authority, so it is easy to abuse it. It's a systemic problem.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So guys !!!!

what about the March 31st deadline , is it for publicity and just an anticipation or binding on cic to make decision on All applications

from the various track sheet , not only for march , there are considerable nbr of applicants waiting decision .
maybe march sheet have got the less nbr since the participant are in anyway less than 100 . contrarily to dec 2014 which is more priority in terms of filing applications , have more in queue

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JJGGG said:
So guys !!!!

what about the March 31st deadline , is it for publicity and just an anticipation or binding on cic to make decision on All applications

from the various track sheet , not only for march , there are considerable nbr of applicants waiting decision .
maybe march sheet have got the less nbr since the participant are in anyway less than 100 . contrarily to dec 2014 which is more priority in terms of filing applications , have more in queue
Even if it is binding, a CO can easily circumvent it by issuing a baseless RQ if he/she doesn't like you for whatever reason. The reason the March sheet looks better than the others is that it shows the active applicants only, whereas the inactive ones are excluded. If we return these applicants to the main sheet the number of people in queue will increase dramatically.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
Even if it is binding, a CO can easily circumvent it by issuing a baseless RQ if he/she doesn't like you for whatever reason. The reason the March sheet looks better than the others is that it shows the active applicants only, whereas the inactive ones are excluded. If we return these applicants to the main sheet the number of people in queue will increase dramatically.
your efforts to filter the active applicants are appreciated
i have seen cases of RQ's issued 80+ days post test . this is really dramatic and i am worried much . there is nothing we can do . it's all by CIC and GOD only can overule

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
JJGGG said:
So guys !!!!

My processing time met the deadlines. Today I got a message on my ecas. My ceremony will be held on March 14 in Ottawa. THANKS. Finally I am almost there. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. Pretty sure you all will have good news soon.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betoherman said:
My processing time met the deadlines. Today I got a message on my ecas. My ceremony will be held on March 14 in Ottawa. THANKS. Finally I am almost there. THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. Pretty sure you all will have good news soon.
Congratz betoherman. You gave us some hope :)

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betoherman said:
Congratulations Betoherman for crossing the line from uncertainty to final approach. I wish to all my spreadsheet mates to be moved forward to live a satisfactory life in our new country.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
amk2015 said:
Congratulations Betoherman for crossing the line from uncertainty to final approach. I wish to all my spreadsheet mates to be moved forward to live a satisfactory life in our new country.
Thanks a lot Amk2015
It took a year but finally I will be becoming Canadian. I wish the best for you so we never know and we can be at the ceremony shoulder to shoulder. Best.

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today oath was done at Mississauga. Journey is over. I wish best of luck to all the fellows who are still in the way. Thanks to forum friends who were very helpful during this voyage.