Med's Request
Additional tests requested on 05-06-2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 2014 & August 5th 2014
Interview........
24-FEB-2015
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015...received at VO 6-APR-2015
Hi everyone. I have been inactive for about 2 weeks or so I think. The last week of my pregnancy was not fun and I just had my baby yesterday at 5am. 9lbs 14oz 52cm and no pain meds O_O. I'm still in the hospital but I'm supposed to go home tomorrow sometime.

I just read like 10 pages of this thread to try to catch up. A lot of people are getting ppr and copr. I'm so happy for you guys! Noticing O_guys comment above it looks like most of us mods have been busy so I'm guessing the spreadsheet is pretty behind for updates. Don't worry I will get to that when I have some time when I get home, it's really crappy using google docs on an iPad so I need my desktop computer.

As for my personal application updates, I had to mail Gerald a sealed envelope for him to take to the panel physician to get more med tests done, canada post is a gem and misplaced it for a couple of weeks but they did find it at some point and according to the tracking online it should be to Gerald by this week. Then he has until September 5th to get those tests done. Because of my pregnancy and energy levels in general I decided not to send in an update package or relationship proofs. I should be getting some gcms notes soon though and I still need to write a letter announcing the birth of this baby and email it to the Mexico office. So that's where we stand, I assume Mexico is waiting on all of the medical stuff before they go any farther. When I get home I'm going to write that baby announcement letter and probably request another set of the gcms notes.

And I was trying to figure out how to add a pic to this post but I was unable to do so. If someone would PM me instructions, I will post one!

Have a good day everyone!

Heroine

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 11,2014
AOR Received.
Apr 9,2014
File Transfer...
Apr 28,2014
Med's Request
Apr 9,2014
Med's Done....
Apr 10,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 28,2014
mikeymyke said:
Hey O_guy, yes please give me details on how you guys were approved.

What country she from? What documents she used to prove her genuine stay?

My wife and I are going to submit her TRV this weekend, and we have lots and lots of documents.
why r u applying for a TRV?thought ur wife is from Singapore which is visa exempt?

Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
agarand8 said:
Hi everyone. I have been inactive for about 2 weeks or so I think. The last week of my pregnancy was not fun and I just had my baby yesterday at 5am. 9lbs 14oz 52cm and no pain meds O_O. I'm still in the hospital but I'm supposed to go home tomorrow sometime.

I just read like 10 pages of this thread to try to catch up. A lot of people are getting ppr and copr. I'm so happy for you guys! Noticing O_guys comment above it looks like most of us mods have been busy so I'm guessing the spreadsheet is pretty behind for updates. Don't worry I will get to that when I have some time when I get home, it's really crappy using google docs on an iPad so I need my desktop computer.

As for my personal application updates, I had to mail Gerald a sealed envelope for him to take to the panel physician to get more med tests done, canada post is a gem and misplaced it for a couple of weeks but they did find it at some point and according to the tracking online it should be to Gerald by this week. Then he has until September 5th to get those tests done. Because of my pregnancy and energy levels in general I decided not to send in an update package or relationship proofs. I should be getting some gcms notes soon though and I still need to write a letter announcing the birth of this baby and email it to the Mexico office. So that's where we stand, I assume Mexico is waiting on all of the medical stuff before they go any farther. When I get home I'm going to write that baby announcement letter and probably request another set of the gcms notes.

And I was trying to figure out how to add a pic to this post but I was unable to do so. If someone would PM me instructions, I will post one!

Have a good day everyone!
Congratulations!! Get some rest and take it easy for the time being, don't worry too much about us and the spreadsheet when you are busy with the new baby :) Is it a boy or a girl?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agarand8 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! But why no meds? If I were a woman and giving birth, I would choke the doctor and not let go of his throat until he gives me all the meds he has...lol

I'm actually on leave now so I have some free time to update the spreadsheet. But I need help from all of you. Anyone whose information is not up to date on the spreadsheet, please let me know. Thanks.

Jojo66

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 24, 2014
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014 &SA
File Transfer...
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
w/App.
Med's Done....
March 15, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 23, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept 2014
O_guy,

Im not on the spreadsheet at all, if you can add me that would be great. I was put on the Ottawa sheet and I missed getting on the March sheet.

Thanks!

aminata2010

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-25-2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
01/31/2014
Congrats on the new baby @ aagarand( hope I spelled correctly)

I just got an email from CIC: I already sent them my FBI background check..is this separate for canada alone? How do I go about this ASAP?

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· name deleted:

· RCMP Criminal Record Check: An original, certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

•This must be received at this office by: 2014/09/16

With the exception of Police Certificates and Passport Photos, please submit all other requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Please note that documents exceeding 5MB in size must be sent via mail to our address at:

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
aminata2010 said:
Congrats on the new baby @ aagarand( hope I spelled correctly)

I just got an email from CIC: I already sent them my FBI background check..is this separate for canada alone? How do I go about this ASAP?

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada. Your file has been transferred to the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa for further review.

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· name deleted:

· RCMP Criminal Record Check: An original, certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please consult http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm for detailed instructions.

•This must be received at this office by: 2014/09/16

With the exception of Police Certificates and Passport Photos, please submit all other requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Please note that documents exceeding 5MB in size must be sent via mail to our address at:
have you been living or working in canada for more than 6 mo? i thought CIC does these checks themselves?

aminata2010

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-25-2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
01/31/2014
Yes i did, i guess that is why? But I thought they would be able to see if I have a record or not without me having to order this.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
aminata2010 said:
Yes i did, i guess that is why? But I thought they would be able to see if I have a record or not without me having to order this.
typically that's why they require police checks. I thought applicants weren't responsible for canadian checks, and CIC will do it themselves. guess that's not completely accurate. good luck!

aminata2010

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-25-2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
01/31/2014
I just hope it doesn't push back my app..ill get right on it.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
aminata2010 said:
I just hope it doesn't push back my app..ill get right on it.
no i don't think so. if they gave you until a date in september, it may not even start processing again until that date, even if you were able to get it in sooner. I got an email this week too, and I *think* these requests are so they can officially start processing our apps. I bet we will be landed by the holidays - the latest!

aminata2010

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-25-2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
01/31/2014
You make me feel a little bit better..I hope so...I have decided I won't officially moved until March, school plus every March we get a big bonus at work, so why not wait around for it..lol

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jojo66 said:
O_guy,

Im not on the spreadsheet at all, if you can add me that would be great. I was put on the Ottawa sheet and I missed getting on the March sheet.

Thanks!
Done! You are on Row 62 of the spreadsheet. Let me know if I have entered incorrectly any of your dates.

aminata2010

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-25-2014
AOR Received.
05/02/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
01/31/2014
Question, I am actually visiting my husband end of August, So I am thinking of getting it done at that time at a local police station. Right now its about 200 to get it done in the USA( electronically)..do you think thats a good idea.

rhcohen2014 said:
have you been living or working in canada for more than 6 mo? i thought CIC does these checks themselves?