+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications-----

vipergtsr

Jul 8, 2014
Hi

I got my COPR late last night in the mail. I did not need to send my passport in because I am from a visa exempt country.

I am over the moon!! My final timeline is below:

Received at CIO Sydney : 17th March 2014
Application Received 17th March
AOR Received : 3rd April 2014
Medical Request 25th September 2014
In process - 2nd Feb 2015
RPRF Payment request - 13th Feb 2015
COPR - 9th March 2015

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p 8) 8) ;D ;D

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaibi said:
Thanks I have already sent a mail to CIC informing them about my new passport number, however i missed to mention that my new passport number is used to update the medicals. Do i send a mail again to CIC on the same?
Hi Kaibi,

I believe if CIC have any concern with passport number on the repeat medical, they would refer to your email on change in the passport number or query you..

May be you can call CIC and ask if an email is required to cover this aspect of different passport numbers on different medicals, most probably it should be inconsequential.

Thx

kooltest22

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkduke said:
Timeline please?
Sure!

App Received: 31-March-2014
AOR: 25-April-2014
MR: Waived initially as my results were valid till 1st week of Dec-2014
RPRF: 6-Nov-2014
Request for residence history for last 2 years: 19-Jan-2014
Medical Reassessment Request: 23-Jan-2014
Medical Results sent: 4/5-February-2014
PPR: 9-March-2014

Good luck!

PR_aspirent

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
kooltest22 said:
Sure!

App Received: 31-March-2014
AOR: 25-April-2014
MR: Waived initially as my results were valid till 1st week of Dec-2014
RPRF: 6-Nov-2014
Request for residence history for last 2 years: 19-Jan-2014
Medical Reassessment Request: 23-Jan-2014
Medical Results sent: 4/5-February-2014
PPR: 9-March-2014

Good luck!

Hello kooltest22,

I have similar timeline as yours and expecting PPR. My wife's medical got expired and they asked her 2 years history on Feb 4th.
When you say Medical Reassessment Request, did CIC sent you that e-mail, is it like getting medicals done again?
( I see CIC very quick in your case, you sent them history on 19th Jan and reassessment request is on 23rd Jan, just 4 days!!!)

to be on safer side, my wife got her medicals freshly done again on last week Feb.

thanks,

Mrnevermind

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Upfont
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2015 :D
My BOWP is to be expired on May 8, 2015.
I really didn't think I was gonna need more time
but I applied for the 2nd BOWP today.

I will post any further updates

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnevermind said:
My BOWP is to be expired on May 8, 2015.
I really didn't think I was gonna need more time
but I applied for the 2nd BOWP today.

I will post any further updates
When did you get your MR?

kooltest22

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_aspirent said:
Hello kooltest22,

I have similar timeline as yours and expecting PPR. My wife's medical got expired and they asked her 2 years history on Feb 4th.
When you say Medical Reassessment Request, did CIC sent you that e-mail, is it like getting medicals done again?
( I see CIC very quick in your case, you sent them history on 19th Jan and reassessment request is on 23rd Jan, just 4 days!!!)

to be on safer side, my wife got her medicals freshly done again on last week Feb.

thanks,
My earlier medical test was done in India, so DELHI MEDICAL sent me the medical reassessment email. Important to note that the medical reassessment was only for Chest X-ray, BP, height and weight. There was not blood/urine test, eye check-up, etc. Nevertheless, it's good that your wife got it done freshly. You can expect PPR anytime now. Good luck!

Also, my status changed to 'Decision Made'.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
kooltest22 said:
My earlier medical test was done in India, so DELHI MEDICAL sent me the medical reassessment email. Important to note that the medical reassessment was only for Chest X-ray, BP, height and weight. There was not blood/urine test, eye check-up, etc. Nevertheless, it's good that your wife got it done freshly. You can expect PPR anytime now. Good luck!

Can i know after how many days the status changed to inprocess in ecas after ur submission after your wife medicals to delhi. I have a similar situation.

PR_aspirent

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
kooltest22 said:

thank you kooltest22.

shersheel

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hello guys,
I need urgent help regarding my application. I got an email today from CIC to send a copy of updated passport. I dont understand this, my passport is same there is no change so far. However, i got married in feb n informed CIC about that. What should i do...please guide me friends.

shersheel

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hello guys,

I got PPR last night. but i have a question regarding email it says

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. The following is required to complete your application.

STEP 1: STATUS CHANGE (If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed to STEP 2)
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Have you changed your contact information: e-mail address/mailing address/telephone number?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

but i have informed them about marriage. they did ask me to send marriage certificate. do i need to inform them again?

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
@ Shersheel

Write an clear email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca explaining that your status has changed and you had informed about this in your previous email (marriage cert. etc). I know it sounds crazy but thats how these CIC works and troubles the applicants.

Just keep cool and follow up regularly till you get reply, since you have only 30 days to send your passport for stamping, you can also call them and let them know about your issue.

Hope this helps.

Wonderclicks

Mrnevermind

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Upfont
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2015 :D
lhyyym said:
When did you get your MR?
I didn't get MR, I did mine upfront.

I was waiting for my MR for the longest time. So I went and did mine upfront.
and sent the result and updated information via email.

I just got my GCMS note a couple of weeks ago. According to the note, I passed the medical

I didn't get notified or anything.

To say the least, i think being initiative is a big part of expediting the process.

I actually paid my RPRF today upfront and sent the email with the copy of my receipt.
Hopefully I hear from them soon.

I will post any further update

vipergtsr

Jul 8, 2014
I just have a couple of questions about completing "activating" my PR status.

Do I just need to take my COPR and my passport to the nearest port of entry to activate my PR? Will my PR card be sent in the mail?