+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications-----

maggieyi

Sep 19, 2013
hi, all,
i have a simple question here, can anyone help me?

how long the average processing time between medical received to passport request, and to visa issued?

thanks.

Deedle

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I'm waiting on my new UK police check to arrive should I scan and email a copy to CIC as well as posting it to them?

vipergtsr

Jul 8, 2014
kooltest22 said:
Did you receive PPR, or they just updated ECAS and you are waiting for PPR?
My status also changed to "Decision Made"....I got my GCMS note in Jan 2015 and it looked like good news!! Let's hope that they request my passport soon.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ra07980 said:
:) Today I received my passport back from CIC along with CoPR. Return tracker activated on 2nd March. Below are my timelines

I am March 2014 CEC applicant. Below are my timelines
Application submitted 21-MAR-2014  AOR 11th Apr -2014
PCC submitted in Aug – 2014 for India, UK and Bahrain.
Medical Request: 30 th Sep 2014  Medical completed  06-OCT-2014
Medical uploaded: 08th Oct -2014
Since Oct 11th “Medical results have been received”
RPRF requested : 28th Oct 2014 Paid and submitted same day.
Singapore PCC Request : 08th Dec 2014 / CIC received the document on Jan 29th 2015
PPR 12Feb2015
CoPR Issued : 23rd Feb 2015
Passport received : 04th March 2015
Congratulations!

ameorko

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Can I apply for our GCMC notes on behalf of my husband and can he nominate me as a representative as he is in the UK working at the moment or can he apply for the GCMC notes while in the UK?

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ameorko said:
Can I apply for our GCMC notes on behalf of my husband and can he nominate me as a representative as he is in the UK working at the moment or can he apply for the GCMC notes while in the UK?
Hi ameorko,

GCMS notes can only be applied from within Canada. Your husband can provide you written consent to seek GCMS notes on his behalf.

Check the link https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do for details.

Hope this helps!

Kaibi

Jun 25, 2014
Hi Friends, I have a situation and need immediate suggestion. I am done with my medicals and paid my RPRF fees also, last week I received a letter form CIC that i need to do a second chest X-Ray and got it done. In the hospital while validating my passport they mentioned since my old passport has expired they need to update the new passport number in the system and so they updated the same. Now when i received my new passport I had called the CIC to check what needs to be done and they mentioned if they require the new details they will let me know and as of now no action is required. So I didn't send any further updates. I am not sure now how to proceed.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaibi said:
Hi Friends, I have a situation and need immediate suggestion. I am done with my medicals and paid my RPRF fees also, last week I received a letter form CIC that i need to do a second chest X-Ray and got it done. In the hospital while validating my passport they mentioned since my old passport has expired they need to update the new passport number in the system and so they updated the same. Now when i received my new passport I had called the CIC to check what needs to be done and they mentioned if they require the new details they will let me know and as of now no action is required. So I didn't send any further updates. I am not sure now how to proceed.
Hi Kaibi,

I would suggest to inform CIC by email that while doing re-ME, your new passport number(xxxx, issued xxx..expiry....) was used for the M report in place of old passport whose number (xxxx, issued....expiry..) is on the application.

This would out any mismatch of records.

Hope this helps!

Kaibi

Jun 25, 2014
rks0101 said:
Hi Kaibi,

I would suggest to inform CIC by email that while doing re-ME, your new passport number(xxxx, issued xxx..expiry....) was used for the M report in place of old passport whose number (xxxx, issued....expiry..) is on the application.

This would out any mismatch of records.

Hope this helps!
Thanks I have already sent a mail to CIC informing them about my new passport number, however i missed to mention that my new passport number is used to update the medicals. Do i send a mail again to CIC on the same?

ameorko

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
rks0101 said:
Hi ameorko,

GCMS notes can only be applied from within Canada. Your husband can provide you written consent to seek GCMS notes on his behalf.

Check the link https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do for details.

Hope this helps!
Yes thank you!

ameorko

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
If you send an email to CIC how long do they usually take to respond? My husbands police check expired in feb so he just sent and email asking if he needs to submit a new one.

ameorko

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
kooltest22 said:
Friends,

Received PPR last night.
Relief...
Congrats! :)

Kaibi

Jun 25, 2014
ameorko said:
If you send an email to CIC how long do they usually take to respond? My husbands police check expired in feb so he just sent and email asking if he needs to submit a new one.
The response time is not consistent but they keep a record of every communication that you send. I got a response after 30 days for my first mail and for the second one i am still waiting.
If you have sent your police check to CIC when it was valid then hold on and you don't need to bother as if CIC feels they need a new police check they will intimate you about that. Don't do it again until they ask for it.