+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications-----

devileater

Jul 26, 2014
ip000073 said:
I guess, single people, young people, people with no much travel history would get PR sooner as background check supposed to be faster.
So people have records that travelled to other countries will greatly delay process?

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
devileater said:
So people have records that travelled to other countries will greatly delay process?
I don't know for how long it may delay the process. But I assume communications between CIC to various "border" agencies in different counties may take some time if they decide to go deep into your case.

ameorko

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
devileater said:
That could explain why ours is taking so long plus we are a family of four.

ameorko

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Looks like April Applicants are getting lots of decision mades. Fingers crossed we see some movement soon.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ip000073 said:
I don't know for how long it may delay the process. But I assume communications between CIC to various "border" agencies in different counties may take some time if they decide to go deep into your case.
We have been stuck in background check since Dec 19. I am Jan 2014 applicant.

devileater

Jul 26, 2014
lhyyym said:
We have been stuck in background check since Dec 19. I am Jan 2014 applicant.
So you made calls, every time they told you they were doing background check?

I have called them several times. Every time they told me they were checking my background.

rossar

Mar 19, 2015
Johnny31 said:
Congrats!

How about giving CIC a call just to make sure

I have submitted the application in March 3rd 2014
AOR March 20th 2014
Medical request not got till now.

GCMS Notes:
I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation, FOSS/GCMS check:- No adverse infor. All applicants currently hold valid stus in Canada. Dependent1 – Dependent 3 CIVIL STATUS – F married Spouse is accompanying – Marriage certificate is on file – Dependent1 – Birth Ceritificate: Birth cert on file confirms PA and spouse/ Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(S)- Copy of passport on file:YES – Dependent 2: Birth certificate: : Birth cert on file confirms PA and spouse/ Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(S)- Copy of passport on file:YES.WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifiying period is:XXXX to XXXXX Dates of authorized work experience –within ‘Qualifying Period' – in a skill level o, A or B occupation:XXXX to XXXX cateogry of work permit:INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to Schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXXXTO LOCK-IN, NOC:2283 selected, Full time SENIOR TESTER with XXXXX. A T4 from 2013 shows reported earnings of $XXXX. A T4 from 2012 Shows reported earnings of XXXX. No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence. Web-based search conducted – online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA:- RCMP Screening: No reportable trace- Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common Law :- RCMP Screening: - Police Certificates: - India
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Kindly let me know if anyone is waiting like this for long time.

devileater

Jul 26, 2014
rossar said:
AOR March 20th 2014

GCMS Notes:
I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation, FOSS/GCMS check:- No adverse infor. All applicants currently hold valid stus in Canada. Dependent1 – Dependent 3 CIVIL STATUS – F married Spouse is accompanying – Marriage certificate is on file – Dependent1 – Birth Ceritificate: Birth cert on file confirms PA and spouse/ Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(S)- Copy of passport on file:YES – Dependent 2: Birth certificate: : Birth cert on file confirms PA and spouse/ Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(S)- Copy of passport on file:YES.WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifiying period is:XXXX to XXXXX Dates of authorized work experience –within ‘Qualifying Period' – in a skill level o, A or B occupation:XXXX to XXXX cateogry of work permit:INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to Schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXXXTO LOCK-IN, NOC:2283 selected, Full time SENIOR TESTER with XXXXX. A T4 from 2013 shows reported earnings of $XXXX. A T4 from 2012 Shows reported earnings of XXXX. No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence. Web-based search conducted – online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA:- RCMP Screening: No reportable trace- Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common Law :- RCMP Screening: - Police Certificates: - India

You didn't submit your job reference letter?

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
rossar said:
AOR March 20th 2014

GCMS Notes:

Hi rossar. In my opinion you should get a reference letter from your employer and submit it to CIC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Do not wait for them to come back to you and request it, since this will only delay the processing of your application!!

Alerr

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliaction
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Just got MR today Smiley Wink

Here is my timelines

Application received March 28th 2014
AOR April 15th 2014
MR March 20th 2015

I requested GCMS twice and on the VO notes he/she was concern about my annual salary, which was different from the 2013 T4. Another concern was one of my duties qualified for a different noc code.

I told my employer to write a clarification letter in December 2014 why my annual salary was different because she had quoted an annual salary for 2014 which was high than what i was earning in year 2013. Also she clarified my job duties by issuing another LOE which explained my duties and responsibilities clearly. Sent email with the attached letters and i got response back in January that they have attached it to my file.

Hang in there guys who are still waiting for second review. From my experience i suggest if you have any issues raised by the first VO it's better to address it before they request you to.

ALL THE BEST TO THE ONES STILL WAITING FOR MR'S

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request