Waived
Passport Req..
30-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
14-08-2015
Mrnevermind said:
I've absolutely lost all my hope at this point and hitting the lowest point.

I've requested my second GCMS note in January 9, which I'm yet to receive.

I did my upfront medical back in Nov, but no update

Nothing is happening and this limbo is driving me nuts.
Patience is the key. Does your first GCMS mention that your application is under second review?

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnevermind said:
I've absolutely lost all my hope at this point and hitting the lowest point.

I've requested my second GCMS note in January 9, which I'm yet to receive.

I did my upfront medical back in Nov, but no update

Nothing is happening and this limbo is driving me nuts.
What was on your first GCMS ?

Mrnevermind

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
Upfont
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2015 :D
Diaa said:
Patience is the key. Does your first GCMS mention that your application is under second review?
I believe so. September was the last update.

Mrnevermind

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfont
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
sherry.H said:
What was on your first GCMS ?
Nothing much, just a new entry for my work place. I think it will be undergoing second review however, I don't know what happened since though because I didn't get my second GCMS notes

Diaa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
14-08-2015
Mrnevermind said:
Nothing much, just a new entry for my work place. I think it will be undergoing second review however, I don't know what happened since though because I didn't get my second GCMS notes
Can you please share the reason for the second review? Thanks

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnevermind said:
There should be one input for VO comment, that would indicate what they think about your work experience ?

shersheel

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hello guys,
I got following email to submit documents..

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

Ø Client Information: Receipt of information from client: Marriage certificate.

Do i need to submit original marriage certificate or a certified copy is enough?
can i send soft copies or i have to send hard copies of above documents?

Mrnevermind

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfont
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
Diaa said:
Can you please share the reason for the second review? Thanks
Hi, I've received my 2nd GCMS note finally along with an apology letter (I'm so happy they were descent enough to let me know they screwed up this time :D)

I'd like to share some updates

First of all, I think I said it wrong when I second 'Second' Review. here is why

-Created date: November of 2014 ->

Text:
APPLICATION : E********* REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analyzed this application based upon the document submitted by the application and the information contained i the file and make he following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: -PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: **MAR2011 TO **MAR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 14JUL2011 TO 08MAY2015 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-seconday studies in Canada: University According to schedule 9: Work Experience 1: ********* TO ********* (54 weeks), NOC: 2175 selected, Full time WEB DEVELOPER with ********** ENT. INC. Employment letter(s) dated 24MAR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ **.*K per year. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $**.*K. Online search conducted

LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Cerificates: -Korea, Republic of (South Korea): No reportable trace. All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident.
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

So i think I'm due for just a review. Not second review.

Also anybody who did GCMS notes before, ever noticed this under fee section?

Created By: ******
Updated Date: 2014/06/14 08:42:08
Updated By: CONV_ADMIN
Fee: RPRF
Payment #:
Amount Required (CAD): 490
Amount Paid: 0
Code:
Code Updated Date:
Code Updated By:
Assigned To: RC-6262
Assigned By: ******
Due Date: 2014/04/25
Refund Authorized By:
Receipt #:
Receipt Date:
Currrency:

The thing is that I haven't been instructed to pay RPRF fee yet. but it say Due date was 2014/04/25.
This seems very alarming but I will contact them to see what is going on. but if any of you who can address this
I will appriciate.

Also according to GCMS note Medical is passed :D, however no update, no notification

have a nice day

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrnevermind said:
Hi, I've received my 2nd GCMS note finally along with an apology letter (I'm so happy they were descent enough to let me know they screwed up this time :D)

First of all, I think I said it wrong when I second 'Second' Review. here is why

Text:
APPLICATION : E********* REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analyzed this application based upon the document submitted by the application and the information contained i the file and make he following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently hold valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: -PA never married - NO Spouse or Common Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: **MAR2011 TO **MAR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 14JUL2011 TO 08MAY2015 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-seconday studies in Canada: University According to schedule 9: Work Experience 1: ********* TO ********* (54 weeks), NOC: 2175 selected, Full time WEB DEVELOPER with ********** ENT. INC. Employment letter(s) dated 24MAR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ **.*K per year. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $**.*K. Online search conducted

LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Cerificates: -Korea, Republic of (South Korea): No reportable trace. All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident.

Payment #:
Code:
Code Updated Date:
Code Updated By:
Refund Authorized By:
Receipt #:
Receipt Date:
Currrency:

The thing is that I haven't been instructed to pay RPRF fee yet. but it say Due date was 2014/04/25.
This seems very alarming but I will contact them to see what is going on. but if any of you who can address this
I will appriciate.

Also according to GCMS note Medical is passed :D, however no update, no notification

have a nice day
This is weird. There should be something like "meet requirement" or "have concern" .....
Nothing here indicated whether they have concern about your work experience but why the recommendation is review required ?

Diaa

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
14-08-2015
@MrNevermind: When did you receive medical request? Thanks

Mrnevermind

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfont
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
sherry.H said:
This is weird. There should be something like "meet requirement" or "have concern" .....
Nothing here indicated whether they have concern about your work experience but why the recommendation is review required ?
" Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. "
might indicate the minimum eligibility, yet, they might require a review from an actual VO?
I'm speculating though

edited: " Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. " by that, they might've meant my language skill :| not my work experience.

Mrnevermind

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-04-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Upfont
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
Diaa said:
@ MrNevermind: When did you receive medical request? Thanks
I'm yet to get MR.
I just did it as UPFRONT in November.
They never sent me MR.

According to GCMS note, I passed Medical.
My E-cas is still no update.

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Mrnevermind said:

Text:

Payment #:
Code:
Code Updated Date:
Code Updated By:
Refund Authorized By:
Receipt #:
Receipt Date:
Currrency:

I will appriciate.

have a nice day
I almost fill like CIC VOs are reading this forum. Once you posted message that your GCSM has been delayed, you almost immediately got it with apologizes. :)

VO didn't mention T4 form in the review. Did you send it? Also what comes after Online search conducted? Usually it should be "information verified" if everything is OK about your company.

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ip000073 said:
I almost fill like CIC VOs are reading this forum. Once you posted message that your GCSM has been delayed, you almost immediately got it with apologizes. :)

VO didn't mention T4 form in the review. Did you send it? Also what comes after Online search conducted? Usually it should be "information verified" if everything is OK about your company.
Agree. My GCMS has "Online search conducted. Website verified."

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Mrnevermind said:
I'm yet to get MR.
I just did it as UPFRONT in November.
They never sent me MR.

According to GCMS note, I passed Medical.
My E-cas is still no update.
I have the same situation as you...
The only difference is I'm married and there is no Due date in my notes...

In my note they said PA meets benchmark for CEC category... Review Required by VO : Additional note:- Officer may wish to review marriage between PA and spouse .